HaRdRoC's BrEeDiNg TeNt

So I’ve been doing a little test of sorts this week, with ph.
I’ve seen a few people post that it’s not good to ph your water…
So this last week, I did a side by side.
I used unph’d water on number 2 and ph’d water on my mother number 4.
Check the difference…

I think I’m gonna keep phing my water

15 Likes

Sometimes doing our own tests is the best way to confirm or disprove theories, folk lore and ‘stonor science’.

RoC on!

7 Likes

50 days from sprout, day 28 of flower.

Since number 2 had a ph flux and seems to have a cal and a P lock out, I gave her 5ml of Floroclean in a gal of PH’D water and followed up with a half a tsp of bloom nutes per gal and gave 2L right after flush, to hope that brings her back, if not… meh, I got the mom I want…

Number 2

Couple pix of the prego SLH

Number 4, fed her today, but me being a dumb ass and all, ended up feeding ph’d feed and forgot the other jug wasn’t ph’d and fed that as well cause the 1st jug was emptied. Stoner moment. I’m sure she will be fine.

Not gonna lie, I’m pretty impressed with the trich production of number 4. Believe it or not, the camera doesn’t do it justice.

Group photo

16 Likes

Nice micro, whats your avg pull off of a plant?
What was your biggest pull off of a plant?

3 Likes

Lol 1st time growing in 1 gals…
Usually I like 3 to 5 gals with promix.
I’m guessing about a zip or a little over each, if they fill out like I expect.
This is also my 1st run with this light, so, so far it was great in veg, and seems ok so far in flower. Just hoping it does give me nice full, tight buds.
If not, I’ll switch this light out for the 450 Platinum led at my other setup and use this light for veg at that spot.

Best yeild I had from a single plant was just under 6 zips in a 5 gal pot, the strain was Pinapple Chunk

10 Likes

I pulled 12 dry off of a blueberry blast from Snow in a 5 gal.
Ain’t come close since.

Are those from 12/12?

6 Likes

Damn son, that’s a crazy haul!!
I’m hoping these will be like that, thinking of putting these outside this year

Yes 12 n 12 from seed.
Next run I will do 20 in 1 gal square pots with bluemat drip system

7 Likes

Between that one and a Pipedream 22 total dry.
They just kept sucking down nitro all thru flower.
They were grown up and around my lights, had to wire branches to floor joists

3 Likes

Hahaha, well, that’s a pretty good problem to have lol

1 Like

looking pretty good, I’ll have to browse more to figure out why the plant count went down. some seedlings didn’t make it??

The reason was unfortunately, only 2 of 7 were female…
I have shit male/female ratios.
But after reading some shit from Ed I have learned that you get more females with optimum temps to make the roots develop. I guess they like 80 to just below 90, and REALLY didn’t understand HOW important temp and humidity are. I found out they are JUST if not more important than, light and nutrient regimen
As soon as I learned that, my plants have taken some serious growth spikes, with that being the only change

4 Likes

I’m going to have to do a little insulating and use some heaters. to get my temps up. kind of like howard with that problem.

2 Likes

Will make all the difference in theworld

3 Likes

The 2x2 now has enough juice for flower without a doubt.
I put the 450 Platinum Led in there, which is supposed to be equal to a 600 hps.

8 Likes

Hardroc what’s the dimensions on that 450 and what was the cost?

2 Likes

https://platinumgrowlights.com/product/p450/

dimensions…

2 Likes

Expensive unit!! !!!

3 Likes

Is that expensive.
Don’t know why I’m looking at other lights, I run 600’s and a wizard at controlling heat, why would a person change.

5 Likes

I’m not sure but My 1000 w HPS were around that price. I always thought LED was cheaper. that’s why I’m assuming it’s a pricey unit.

1 Like