Harley Riders and Growers -How are your Grows during Riding season

Harley rider for over 25+ years, been growing here now over a year…Last time i grew anything was long ago, when we used to throw seeds into the ground, and they just grew …
Seems like riding season for us is more during fall, winter, spring…summer is brutal here in AZ. summer seems to be the ongoing battle of keeping the grow tents from overheating. Riding for myself and wife can range from a trip up the entire coast, or a trip local to sedona, or payson/flagstaff…

so as bikers, and riders, what are you doing with your grows while your gone?..and how well do they survive when you have to make that trip with no choices…lololol

i own two harley’s right now, and love the touring. Cannabis for me would be the greatest part of being on some of those trips…nothing like smoking a blunt with friends, and riding the coast…smelling all of nature at its best…(and still tasting that happy bud you grew)…

lets hear it…who has a way to keep the flowers alive, and still pack in a hearty riding season…

1 Like

Autopots with 200l tank.
Last me in spring for nearly 2 weeks touring Valencia-Kopenhagen- Valencia
Now it’s with over 100°F too hot to ride :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

3 Likes

wow, yea 116* plus here in the summer…autopot sounds like a new thing to try…i am almost about to dwc the next run to save me the heat issues …at least the water bath will keep the plants going
thanks for your input…happy growing brother

1 Like

Damn! the clima is crazy !
I had heavy problems with my DWC System, last summer.
The benefit of the Autopots is that you can place the tank outside the Box/Room so the water stays cooler.
Anyway…If you want to safe some money for your bikes… I use the easy2go valve and a tray+ textilepots… Works exactly like the Autopotsystem, but cost for 25 Plants about 50 bucks all together.

Keep rollin’ :facepunch:t3:

1 Like

i used to be a builder , had a home garage shop for 6 years or so…this was a fun gig…i built the 99 FXDXT

something i was doing just before i took over the grow world …seemed to be a smarter choice…lolol

1 Like

Enjoy your new lights :facepunch:t3:

1 Like

since riding season is halted, …its all about the buds and tents…
things we got going on here at Gemi-Connect

and for shits and giggle my bagger i built also from the ground up

1 Like

Shes a beauty! :fire:

1 Like

must be a harley thing. i ride a honda shadow and was not aware there is a riding season. i ride year round, but i do prefer to stay out of the rain and snow if possible, but if not the tires make up for it. i would feel more comfortable with a knobby on the back like the one i found for the front though.

2 Likes

i always caught between good and evil…

In this specific case…I’ll prefer good :innocent:

i’d say that’s a load of crap but in this case it’s a good thing. nah, i’m married anyway. :heart_eyes:

1 Like