Has ACE Seeds changed their packaging?

Placed an order 4/20 with a stateside distributor of ACE gear . Arrived & I noticed packs were not dated . All past ACE purchases were dated . Granted previous purchases came from Spain & dated . I emailed ACE direct & am awaiting reply . I was happy that I could buy ACE gear in the US & now I’m wondering if it’s true . Was wondering if anyone has made recent ACE purchase & what they recieved .

1 Like

From their website

PACKING

RIGOROUS CONDITIONS OF SEED CONSERVATION

In order to guarantee the correct conservation of the seeds and maximize the viability of germination, the seeds are preserved in hygienic conditions at a constant temperature of 4ºC. The levels of humidity are low and constant too.

The seeds are selected by hand, one by one, in hygienic and clean conditions. They are selected after proving their color and size. Each one is pressed in order to make sure that the embryo of the seed is already mature.

For orders sent in original packaging, the seeds are introduced in a transparent tube of rigid plastic together with granules of silica gel that guarantee the low humidity (necessary for the conservation of the seeds) and to avoid the seeds are crushed during the delivery process.

ACE Seeds reserves the rights to send our seeds or other seedbanks´ seeds being sold in our website without its original packaging.

ACE Seeds also reserves the rights to use any type of packaging that we think is the most suitable for your order. We are doing our best to make sure your order arrives to you safely. Please be rest assured that the seeds you receive from us are the same quality as those being sent in the original packaging.

2 Likes

I believe Ace seeds are now available in the USA via Seedsman.

I have grown Ace seeds past few years, and I get mine via Family in the Uk

And have never had a problem…in fact I think they are a very professional and good seedbank.![

Foto…ACE Seeds Red Sapphire

image|375x500](upload://lwGvlZlRhUFnanrdHC243F3FggL.jpeg)

2 Likes

ACE has confirmed as of early 2022 packs are no longer being dated . I opened a dated pack & an undated one . Inner brochure & seed vial , colored stripe all same same . Color me relieved .

4 Likes

I have grown about 60 different Ace varieties over the past 6 years. I have bought both directly from them and from various resellers. Packaging has varied and usually when buying direct from Ace they deliver in small baggies with specific folding and taping in order to make them small enough to ship stealthily. From Seedsman they will usually come in original package with the vial and silica beads. Mandela ships in a tiny vial but without the card stock packaging.

7 Likes

Agree ^^^^, here’s how they come in Spain … beer3|nullxnull

2 Likes