Has anyone found 'Blueberry' from seed?

Hi, thanks, yes it has a really sweet, floral perfumed, candy berry taste… but this fades if you chop it too late.
VG

3 Likes

Sounds so good… I love BB strains… I m hoping to find the version I fell in love with back in the day . Gonna breed my ass of this year and then the hunt is on… I ll probly only grow BB and BBXBBM in the future.

3 Likes

It’s regular seed the Newberry. It’s from dj short I made f2

1 Like

I think I am going to start a Coastal Blueberry pheno hunt for some fresh males for my breeding program and flower out the ladies for a grow n show. I figure a dozen seeds… maybe 20? I’ll figure it out. hehe

7 Likes

I`ll be doing a couple of your CBB outdoors this summer.

3 Likes

that’s fantastic! Tag me when the season gets going please :wink:

3 Likes

Will do, thank you!

When it rains it pours, This weeks been rough, and to top it off my Blueberry Quest has balls . I m 98% sure its a hermie

UGHHHH, this sucks .

6 Likes

What makes you think it’s a hermie?

1 Like

The first of two CBB has broken ground.

4 Likes

I thought Blueberry clementine had/has a major Blueberry flavor … no?

2 Likes

It s in veg outside ,shouldn t hve showed sex yet IMO… I just noticed the balls on it today …

2 Likes

Males and females will both show sex in veg with pre flowers, I wouldn’t think that makes it a hermie…my Blueberry Quests showed at a month old… 3 boys and 3 girls. How old is that plant? Almost 4 months?

6 Likes

I thought sex showed at the 7th node

2 Likes

nice!! I just popped 20 Coastal Blueberry myself last week :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Are you going to do crosses with them or are you making F2 seeds?

How many hours of day light, it’s for sure early and could be making them flower.

1 Like

Usually the 4th real node in my experience :thinking:

3 Likes

How d u make out on your BB muffin grow ? Did u breed seeds or keep pollen? I have a sick BBM plant grown out from regular seeds I got from Sinse . This plants special . I kept it specifically to breed to a dj Short BB . I actually will get that done this season but now I m wanting to find a good BBM male so I can breed it too. Was reading through the thread and figured I d ask u .

3 Likes

I did do seeds. Jordan of the Island BlueBerryMuffin and I crossed them with Jordan’s Blue Afghan.
seeds were great for two years and o the third gen this year i had issues sprouting but my freezer de thaws several times a year with black outs so could be why.

1 Like