Has anyone ordered from RapidLED?

Has anyone ordered from this place? I placed an order on the 3rd and turned around and at another place i ordered a driver. Well the driver will be delivered tomorrow as it’s already in my state, but the cobs i ordered from RapidLED still saying “AWAITING FULFILLMENT”. I’ve contacted them, but yet have they replied to me.

1 Like

I know they are a stand up company, i was gonna build the Canopy10 by GrowMau5 and they have everything. Ended up buying from an already made rig company. But, did a lot of research on RapidLed and they have nothing but good reviews…

2 Likes

I have bought from them twice and not had a problem.
But I am in the same state (a couple hours drive away)
but when they ship you get an email.

With cobs it’s hard to know, as they don’t produce them
like their 4Up LDD boards so inventory control over what
the web site offers is not a nightmare I’d want to manage.

2 Likes

Rapid led is great forsure! When you ordered your driver where was is from? Mouser? Digikey? These companies are HUGE and are able to ontop of their shit. Rapid led is a little company trying to help people get their diy led gear all in one place:)

5 Likes

I got all 16 of my cobs from them. As well as the holders and adaptors. Did you order one that’s back ordered? Assuming everything else is in order I’d say that’s the best bet.

2 Likes

Received an email today, “I apologize for the delay, your order is shipping this morning. This should have gone out on Friday but was missed on our end. Again, apologies for the inconvenience.”

:grin:

2 Likes

Great budget rig from them.
Thinking of getting 3 of these for a 5x5 tent
https://www.rapidled.com/vero29-triple-cob-array-kit/
265 watts each x 3 =795w ÷ 25 sqft = 31.8 w per foot. In led speak that’s meaningless but I’m way to lazy to do ppf math
Getting close to Christmas priorities

2 Likes

that is not bad at all, less than $1 a watt for LEDs is pretty dang good

2 Likes

I ordered a heatsink from them 3 weeks ago on the 10th Dec I still haven’t received it.
I also ordered one on fleabay on the same day from HongKong which arrived within 2 weeks :confused:

ordered a few times from them. no issues, decent delivery time

Oh great now I’m freakin’ out a little bit, thanks guys :wink: I ordered their 3 x 3 kit, special order because I bought the larger frame so I could upgrade with more COBs later which meant it had to be a phone in order anyhow after I had paid the guy told me that the driver I had just ordered was out of stock but supposed to deliver last week and it would go right out.

Still no tracking, oh well I’m not dying over here but I was sure looking forward to DIYing soon.

Have I mentioned how killer it is that OG is back? You guys are alright, I don’t care what they say about ya.

1 Like

I received my order today :slight_smile:
@riahgorl_1 I never received a tracking number until I emailed them and asked why my order was awaiting fullfilment for a a few days.

Heres the email addy.
staff@rapidled.com

Give them a message and ask for tracking number the guy was called Ricado

Cheers

Right on @Ghandisflipflop I got tracking on it, it’s due in tomorrow, I can not wait.

Thanks for looking out man.

fr0g_D

2 Likes