Has anyone ran cookies n chem?

Just looking for some user feedback. Saw on Greenpoint seeds they got a cookies n chem strain. I’ve always been a little leery of breeders descriptions, anyone have any personal experience running this strain?

4 Likes

best strain ive ever ran. only got 2 females but they were both fire. the amount of frost was unbelievable. very potent aswell would knock your socks off. i got a free pack from greenpoint because i only got 2 females so ill be running them again 100%

5 Likes

Thanks bro, just what I was looking for.

4 Likes

He’s got a huge following on riu just search it there n you’ll find pics

4 Likes

maybe @morgwar i kno he likes chems

5 Likes

Personally, no I haven’t. But have seen proper results from GPS cookies n chem!

4 Likes

Alas I’ll have no cookies strains in my garden.
When I have a garden that is.
It’s one of gu’s best sellers but I’m ignorant.
I can tell you that anything crossed to that stardawg will perform above expectation.

6 Likes

dang i’ll have to check your thread … ive asked gu multiple times to see a pic of the male (to select my own stardawg male from 25 F1 seeds) but he’s holding out lmao … ever seen 1?

3 Likes

There is a pic of the Stardawg male in the GPS thread on RIU. I tried searching for you, but couldn’t find it, but he has definitely posted a pic of it in that thread.

2 Likes

do you remember how long ago?? i asked him to post a pic on IG in the last year and he said ‘thats a good idea i’ll def. do that’ then never did lmao

2 Likes

Can’t say for sure, sorry, but over 12 months ago.

1 Like

found it by searching “[IMG]” posted by user “Gu~” - oct 2017

thx for the info … its not really much to look at but i guess sometimes you just gotta breed with it and grow out the progeny to really know its worth … or do genetic testing and see how homozygous it is

5 Likes

Seems that stardawg drowns out a lot of female traits in his crosses. A lot of his crosses seem to lean towards the SD

3 Likes

U guys rock, thanks everyone. As soon as I leave my shitty job for the day I’m going to put in an order. Anyone have any personal favorites from GPS?

2 Likes

Good luck selection lol. His SD male seems to produce some heavy heat. I have 8-10 pks of GPS to go through, but instead ran CV gear from him. Watch his reverse auctions as a lot of money can be saved. One thing I will say is his customer service is second to none. He corrected a HUGE mess with all his customers. Have a weird feeling many people would have dodged the shitstorm, but in time he got in front of it and all was rectified. I would however suggest using a prepaid CC if going that route. Personally I would send a money order w tracking. Take pic of receipt w tracking number and he will send out before your payment arrives. His CC processor is a bit shady as all Chinese companies are

3 Likes

i really want to try the bandit breath … i think OGKBxstardawg … sounds deadly imo

1 Like

thanks guys, I picked up a pack of cookies n chem and sky dweller. I have my next run lined up already but that will give me time to clone out this new stuff.

He’s had photos of it up in the riu forums.
It’s a purple stardawg expression. I apologise in advance directing anybody to those forums though.
It’s not a rare expression.

Had a super frosty cookies and chem, was one of the frostiest ever for me, calyxes,sugar, and fan leaves!

Copper chem is high yielding, potent and loud.
It’s genetics make it fairly uniform and easy to pick keepers.
Raindance and Dynamite diesel are potent and very loud with terps.
Garlix is a picky grower but absolutely flavorful and a great pain killer

2 Likes