Has anyone tried...The Soap

Has anyone tried this strain yet…my friend came by and dropped some off…pretty tastey and pretty stoney
…just not really my favorite flavor profile.

3 Likes

Gotta say… It sounds gross

4 Likes

Bought some from dispo about a year ago. Decent quality. I liked the flavor. It was different.

2 Likes

It is animal mints x kush mints by seed junkies…my buddy loved it…but I never was on the cookie train…or it’s subordinates.
I like diesel, funk, skunk, gas, jet fuel, chem type stuff…not fruity, floral, orange, tangy etc…
Just my preference.

4 Likes

Yeah me too… I like some of the berrys but for the most part im all about that chem, diesel, pine, skunk type flavors

2 Likes

Had some stuff we called ‘Dryer Sheet Weed’ because it smelled and tasted exactly like a Downey dryer sheet :joy: but never soap :thinking:

3 Likes

i ran into some dryer sheet weed about 10+ years ago, loved that smell.

4 Likes

Outdoor linen or spring fresh mountain?..lol

1 Like
3 Likes

I find its a fine line- i dont like typical ‘fruity or floral’ weed but when the ‘fruityness’ is specific it can be amazing.
IE. i didnt like slurricane or platinum silk as they were just mixed ‘fruity and floral’. Nothing specific justkind of Berries and Flowers.
But this Humble Pie I have is straight Black Cherries mouthcoating smoke and one of my fav smokes of all time.

7 Likes

Oh I love fruity, can definitely get behind that, just not all the time.

But I absolutely abhor floral smells and especially tastes. If it tastes like I just nomed on some roses, it can f right off into the trash :rofl:

@anonymous4289 Last time I saw it was like ~2003 in the Carolina’s ^^

3 Likes

@Catchin1 your monkey pilot avatar reminds me of this beer-

1 Like

I saw this and soap bar came to mind :frowning:

thankfully something else

1 Like

Then I got the perfect strain for you. Smells like lemon pinesol and shit just hoping it tastes like neither lol

3 Likes

I had soap before. It came from the quad cities. The punk who pawned it off on me called it fire. Do shy away from it

1 Like

same, not a fan of floral “tea” type tastes

2 Likes

Ha! I have family in Moline…

1 Like

East Moline Farmall and International Harvester

2 Likes

It’s a small world brother! There’s quite a few people on here from Illinois, but Moline is not far from me

1 Like

I actually like the berry and some floral scents and flavors, but I’ve also had bud that smelled and tasted like perfume that was horrible. Slurricane is one of my favorite strains, I like the flavor but the effect is what I love about it. Then I have a bag seed kush that smells like fruity pebbles and bubblegum.

2 Likes