Hash Making Revisited

Not my idea, but I’ve done it before.

I forgot to mention you’ll want to let the weed, ice, and water set in the freezer for 15-20 before shaking it.

4 Likes

Yeah man…
Sadu Sams ice water hash…
Made quiet a bit of hash via this method after reading about it in the HASHISH! book
Great for test trials or when you don’t have hash bags available

3 Likes

I got a strain thats called gorilla glue x skittlez and i just pressed the bud for fun and the return was 9 plus grams of flower rosin noticed it was super oily . You think it mike be a good hash producer ? I didnt like the high leaf to bud ratio but the flavour was wonderful. Lol so my question is have you notice the really oily strains to produce more or the sticky ones? Noticed the meat breath is kinda in between really oily and sticky

1 Like

How many grams of bud to get 9 grams of goo?

1 Like

1 oz was what I used and Ive pressed a few others and never seen a return like that

1 Like

I was alwayz told gorilla glue is a huge producer in hash return but im not sure on ratios dont press enough to know

2 Likes

That’s really decent .

2 Likes

Freeze a few buds make a oz into hash your return should be on the high end also

2 Likes

Had a strain called sour ambrosia that wad 8 plus a oz but never kept mom of it seems the sour type turps produce more return but i have no idea the gorilla glue x skittlez has that sour apple turp profile

2 Likes

Ill have to give her another shot sorry joe for blabbering on your topic

1 Like

OWMH!

13 Likes

heh heh no worries, I actually feast on ideas. Just random crap people say sometimes will give me a new idea.

5 Likes

lol! I have to fill these jars with 2.5 points each. I got my entry back from the contest, so I can stuff it in jars for the judging. Normally you pay 50$ and someone else does it. I think I see why that’s a good idea, because this will take a bit. On the other hand, it’s an experience!

20 Likes

125 grams is a’wad’ of Hash!:sunglasses:

3 Likes

Good luck Joe :smiley:

4 Likes

Joe, I predict you are going to ‘blow them out of the water’… again
:+1: :sunglasses:

Cheers
G

5 Likes

Good luck @JoeCrowe! :fire::star_struck::+1: knock ‘em dead!

3 Likes

Hey joe quick question poking around for some knowledgeable input … I got some bubble bags decided to make some hash sour or the moment … more ice ! Lol anyway I used the 73 and the 25 …realizing I coulda purchased a set with the 45 so let’s get back on track :crazy_face:I whipped it up pretty good rinsed the living heck out of it cut it into chunks it has been in the freezer for a week now …the 25 hash deff lost the green hue and is a brilliant blonde color …the 73 more green but blonde on the outside …so I took them to stabilize in the fridge …wouldnt yah know it they started to green up even more …the blonde was prominent but a llittle green in the middle …

Do you think it needs more dry time ?

2 Likes

more freeze dry time? Or more stabilization time?

2 Likes

That’s what I’m asking you sir🤪?
It was only placed in the fridge for two hours before I noticed the green becoming more pronounced…probably my lack of knowledge in the stabilizing field led me here

2 Likes