Hashish Gallery

Mid Grade Moroccan Hash

This isn’t full melt by a long chalk but it does have a lovely biscuity spicy hash flavour which leaves a delicious after taste and a very enjoyable high

The stone isn’t too heavy so nice for catching a buzz and getting on with jobs around the grow etc so it’s a good one for daytime and sessioning with drinks.

19 Likes

That would go very nice with this expresso.

3 Likes

Good grade A skuff.

5 Likes

This is some Purple Wookie pressed hashish.

19 Likes

It’s funny that I don’t have to type this I’m I just wanted to tell a story about I just got off the phone with the dealer are you sending me a text about a menu I can show you the menu and I am he just send me what he has on hand and he’s on Instagram which is interesting and that he’s got all kinds of strange vibe card strains and Vape carts dabs what do you call that it’s called arm what’s a called what do you call a dab that you smoke out of a vaporizer or some kind of glass appliance use a torch and heat

1 Like

Sorry my bad I don’t want to send you the text because I might as well show you our restriction LOL

1 Like

Clarity is over rated @shroomgod. I hope that works out for you brother.

1 Like

@ryasco how much dry weight to come up with that beautiful wookie you got there. Using lower buds and clippings to make extracts is a new thing to me, now smoking them I’m great at

1 Like

I didn’t weigh it but i would assume a half pound of small buds and sugar trim. The purple Wookie just gave up all her kief easily also, and she has a nice lavender and camphor taste that i really like.

Edit: I have another quarter size hand pressed ball that i got out of it so that piece is a little less than a half pound of trim and larf. There is no pic of the ball, i have been smoking it while trimming and pressing the hash.

1 Like

This is Girlscout and GSxSorcerors mixed and pressed hashish.

15 Likes

Man this Stuff looks Dark and Oily, reminds me of Malana Cream. Bon Appetit.

3 Likes

Pressed Frency Canoli style? Looks greasy! :ok_hand:

2 Likes

I read a book when i was a kid that described different types of hash. I like any hash i can get my hands on but hot water bottle method is my favorite. You can press longer or shorter depending on what you want and are working with. Frenchy uses a few different methods i thought. If you want an old school hippy method wrap a couple of grams of keef in a corner of a turkey bag and duct tape the hell out of it and put it in the heel of your shoe and walk around for several hours. You will get to experience some old school hippy heel hash. Ha! Ha! (A hot water bottle is more sanitary)

4 Likes

whats the hot watter bottle method??

1 Like

Make an envelope out of parchment and fill with clean kief. (no leaf or hairs) Tape up and set to the side of a wood cutting board. Heat water and pour in a glass bottle. Put package of kief on board and roll with bottle. The longer and harder the rolling action the denser and harder the hash. If you have leaf or trash in kief you may need to preheat package on stove. Wrap package with paper towels and wet. Put wet package of kief in pan and heat over medium heat for a few seconds and turn. Keep turning over and over until hot to the touch but not burning you, then press.

3 Likes

Yeah, I was referring to the hot water bottle method. Frenchi also does some hand pressing too. He also uses fresh never frozen water sieved hash (FNFWSH?)
:thumbsup: ooh la la!

2 Likes

Fresh frozen is always more terpy and gooey! :grin:

Edit: I miss read your never frozen as fresh frozen. Sorry about that. I have ran mine fresh off the plant and prefer to freeze it for better yield. I wouldn’t contradict frenchy without more research. He might know something i don’t.

2 Likes

He was in that fresh not frozen kick claiming the freeze can burst the trichomes on IG recently. I’ve always dried and cured my trim before processing. Might have to try a bit of fresh next harvest.

3 Likes

11 Likes

I just dry ice and shake…
Good to the left, B grade to the right

3 Likes