Hashplant lovers

So i figured i would start a thread for hashplant growers. I was sold after my first grow of conquistador hashplant from subcool years ago. Personally I love them…easy to grow, good yielding, and potent. Whats not to love about that.

Heres some recent hashplant grows ive had. Pictured is pnw hp x puck, g13 x hashplant, balk hashplant, and airborne g13 hashplant from this year. All are similar but unique at the same time. Please share some of your hashplant grows or your favorites. My dream hashplant would be an old mr nice g13 x hashplant from sensi. Photo dump of diffrent hashplants this year…

61 Likes

Very nice. Just chopped my Mango Hashplant keeper down yesterday.

46 Likes

Whoa that thing looks good! Very nice I like the top of the cola.

6 Likes
3 Likes

Me too it’s awesome. The Mango Biche x Omg cross does the same foxtailing so I’m thinking its the mango Biche that causes the foxtailing.

8 Likes

Whats funny is I actually appreciate the less complex terpenes. Ive had my fill of exotic tasting fruits, candy, etc., theres something about that dank hashey smell that i love. Sometimes you just want some good ole dank weed. Its so simple yet so good. Nostalgic maybe idk but i like it. Ive also noticed theres not much tolerance build with these cultivars, at least for me. Best of all its strong but not sleepy, get the relaxation without being a slug haha.

20 Likes

I have a Crickets and Cicadas 88g13hp x Puck bc1
in veg right now. Plan on flipping it soon. It is such a nice plant.

23 Likes

That thing is going to be a beast man. Nice looking plant, hope my pnw pucks look that good later on. He does a good job, mine are repros from him. They really do just grow themselves with no finicky issues. Bodhi obviously thinks highly of them too, hes made loads of hp hybrids.

4 Likes

It is a slow grower and not as needy as my other plants. I agree it’s not finicky at all. I hope to cross it or make copies but we’ll see how that goes.

4 Likes

I just switched mine to coco, hopefully that will coax them to grow faster. My only complaint is slow start

6 Likes

I’m an absolute sucker anything with 88, G13 and/or HP in its name :rofl: :metal: I’m also a huge fan of what’s been referred to as “OGKB leaners” which to me, the finished flowers are often very very hashplant-esque

Beautiful plants :heart_eyes:

14 Likes

Thank you and to anyone thats grown puck or pnwhp do my 2 plants top of this picture resemble either? They are a hybrid of both im trying to figure out which way they lean. Just curious

13 Likes

Now I see what I’m doing wrong. I would have flipped that one a long time ago. :joy::rofl:

3 Likes

Ok at the risk of sounding like a chuckleberry, what makes a hash plant a hash plant and as such different from other plants?

6 Likes

These little ladies are '88G13 X HP

18 Likes

I wanted to grow this plant outdoors this summer but it was like a bean pole at first. I always hated plants like that. Once I saw it starting to branch out I figured change of plan and it needed it’s own time to veg. So glad I wasn’t in a rush.
If I were to do it over I would have thrown an auto flower in with it. :rofl:

3 Likes

lol, I asked the same thing yesterday.

A plant used for making hash, more trichs.

Guess I spent too much time with joint and bong plants.

3 Likes

Glad I’m not alone lol

So in a nut shell more Trichromes?

2 Likes

That’s what I gathered out of it.

3 Likes

Your not the only one blissfully unaware of the difference…i just learned something new

2 Likes