HashstasH 70 & 80's Card Game Seed Pack Giveaways

Hello All you Beautiful People

Ok I have been giving much thought to how to share these 800 seeds from the 70’ & 80’s.

I wanted to do an auction but Instead figured this would be much more fun sharing…

we will have a fun event on Valentine’s Day at 6 PM Eastern Standard Time …

I wanted to Thank Mr. Lemonadejoe for clearing this with me and giving the nod…

My Warm Thanks goes out to @DougDawson for all his behind the scenes work and much appreciated help for all the disclaimers and rules and monitoring the Game…

Card & Numbers Game

20 Free Packs of assorted seeds (25) per pack.

2 Bonanza Size Captain’s Cup ((50)) per pack

(((((( BONUS PRIZE QUESTION ))))))

First Member who guessed the card will be first to chose 2 numbers from 1 to 50 that I pick and supply to @DougDawson will receive a Gift Package paid postage via HashstasH.

The Mystery Prize Retail Value $25.00 will be shipped to Winner , Keep the Prize SECRET…

Please watch this thread before or the day of February 14th 6PM Eastern Standard Time

WARNING
If anyone puts there pick before we begin at set time you will be automatically disqualified.

41 Likes

Oooohhh. This is Rad!
Thanks @HashstasH !

8 Likes

Cool I’m excited.

5 Likes

Very cool and generous @HashstasH @DougDawson @LemonadeJoe

Super OG of all of you!

7 Likes

Should be fun all, @HashstasH has put some thought into making this an entertaining event and I think he has come up with a great idea. Step right up an take a chance to win some mystery seeds. Could be some real gems in those seeds so don’t miss your opportunity :slight_smile:

8 Likes

This sounds awesome! cool idea. Good luck to all participating :+1:

3 Likes

Sounds like a great idea…BUT (here comes the butt monkey)

I’m pretty sure I’m already booked on V-Day at 6pm…just saying. :slight_smile:

Lob

6 Likes

You could hire a companion for your girlfriend/boyfriend/other so you can game for seeds in peace.

5 Likes

After being with my companion for 30yrs?..pretty sure that would be the last Vday together. No need to break a streak :slight_smile:
Lob

7 Likes

This is a great idea and sounds super cool. Interested to see it in action

1 Like

6pm est. I always get these mixed up lol I work till 6 but if it’s a different time zone I will miss it. Would that be like Nova Scotia time or New York time?

5 Likes

Sounds cool, I’ll bring a date.

1 Like

Wondering the same thing

2 Likes

That’s 5 pm central 7 pm atlantic 4 pm mountain

4 Likes

Toronto is on EST :slight_smile:

3 Likes

It’s now 7:55pm EST. Figure out your difference from this post if you need :slight_smile:

3 Likes

5 pm in Mexico cutting into beer time

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure Toronto and Nunavut are the same time zone so I think I will just make it! Lol

4 Likes

Love games of chance! :grinning:

2 Likes

So you pop in pick a card and go back to being attentive?

I can do that!

Good luck this Valentine’s day all, in both this game of chance and (of course) mashing it like it’s an Idaho potato!

Spread the love like butter all my OG growmies!

2 Likes