Hashtree Grows indoors

FWIW your indoor plants are going to love this mix I have a spider plant that just keeps growing and my philodendrons are taking off with it as well

4 Likes

The new reinforced packs got in the mail monday, so you will probably have some hopefully uncrushed ones shortly

9 Likes

I’m not working outside today! I was laughing when I was doing it so I’m glad you got a kick out of it to! I cleaned up the evidence already, my dog was giving me some pretty confused looks!
I had 2 small bags of the EWC from home de pot. I’d guess 2- 2.5 gallons? They don’t give that stuff away! I tried a worm bin years ago but it didn’t work out for us. This whole process has got me to start composting though.

7 Likes

Thanks again @Mr.Sparkle! It was no fault of yours and I really do appreciate that.
I’m kinda curious if these will do anything. I’m thinking 25% might sprout before they dry out inside? I should have done it straight off but it didn’t hit me till today

3 Likes

Best to start making your own then lol my set up is two 20-25 gallon smart pots I harvest about 3 times a year and I’ll get (1) 5 gallon bucket from both bins I’d have to guess 30-40 lb range /bucket heavy dense stuff!

3 Likes

:joy:

…like when I moved my target practice into the hallway & made a great backstop but didn’t realize my sights were 1.5’ off & wacked the door anyway? :neutral_face:

:couch: :gun: :upside_down:

:evergreen_tree:

7 Likes

Yes as @Tinytuttle said, let the soil compost for two weeks or so before using. It should be slightly damp.

4 Likes

Pretty close I’d say.

OG Kush

Venus Flytrap

Blue Mystic

Mainly for my records. The red poison and dark devil have started to flower. Just in time for the opening of the first pollen sacks on the donor red poison. The timeline you recommend was spot on @ReikoX. Thank you.

The DBHP is looking pretty happy and I don’t know if I mentioned I popped a ducksfoot from dutch passion.

16 Likes

:joy:

:v:

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

lol @cannabissequoia . I’ve really tortured that thing! I just feed it what everyone else was getting at the time and it kind of out grew the veg area and above the light.

I found it interesting the claw developed above the light and fine below. Shows how a plant can have different nutrient needs on different parts of the plant. Oh well, after spraying with CS for a month this plant only has one purpose. Cruel, I know

7 Likes

I got a new toy yesterday. A OTG scope that hooks up my phone. Kind of tricky to use but fun to play with for $20

15 Likes

Glad the timing worked out.

2 Likes

The 1000x with LED I’ve seen here in some other thread?

3 Likes

I think it is @allotment. It was on Amazon but they all look the same. Pretty nice. Kind of hard to focus and a little to much for judging ripeness for me. I prefer to see a little bigger picture of the bud. Also have to take my phone out of the case as the plug is to fat and that’s a little annoying. Still pretty cool and fun to see that kind of detail!

2 Likes

Those girls sure showing some nice colors ! Beautiful plants Sir!

3 Likes

Those are some pretty shots nice investment there!

4 Likes

I’ll bet he was a special needs kid when younger maybe he should have a helmet on! Lol

4 Likes

These red poison are really cool! Color is so dramatic and comes on so quick!

23 Likes

After reading the @Tinytuttle thread I picked up a few helpful pollen collection tips. Holding the plant horizontal and tapping over glass has been the most productive collection yet! Also going to try this technique that as a bonus will get this tall auto under the light again.

Still not sure if I will be able to to self seeds from this auto. I didn’t know that the “balls” would burst out of the calyxes. If I was going to do it again I would only spray the top growth.

13 Likes

Ya when I discovered about putting it in a small Erlenmeyer flask with the narrow opening and tappered side a lot less pollen I believe is falling into the water one could use a narrow flower vase that would work well also. Glad ya found something useful @Hashtree

4 Likes