Hashtree Grows indoors

Gorgeous work. Your passion is come to fruition. Enjoy it, smoke it, eat it but always make sure you overgrow the shit out of it! Those buds are dark as shit I don’t think I’ve ever seen anything personally that dark. Thats some special traits. Keep working it dude you’re definitely on to it if that’s the direction you’re headed your there. Wish I would have stopped by sooner. bookmarked

7 Likes

You knew I was gonna love it. Great idea with the label on. Think it’s straight to flower autos in? Just for some low level stuff? Thanks for any tips. I like the route you went.

3 Likes

Thank you for your kind words @Baltimore! Those sweet seeds genetics really are something special and deserve all the credit! The colors are amazing and the smell is so sweet and unique to me. I’m really excited to grow these out for bud this summer. What little I had from the seed run was excellent smoke!
I’m running one red poison outdoor in a 3 gallon and 1 indoor for the solo cup challenge. I need to take some pics and do more updates. It’s hard to sit down, the weather is nice finally and I have so much to do!

7 Likes

I can dig it dude I got to get this Grapevine in the shape and get these blueberry bushes get some cuttings for some people get some honeysuckle cut down and straightened out like you said now the weather is finally broken, everything is just jamming off.

I’m going to look in that sweet seeds if you could just plug me with a website you got it from her somewhere that carries them who’s reputable that be awesome. Thanks bro. Be safe
-J

2 Likes

@Baltimore I ordered the red poison and dark devil last year from seedsman. I got all the seeds I paid for, but not all the promos I was promised.

3 Likes

Finally got around to hooking up the automation once again. I reworked the plumbing for flood and drain style trays. Should be a lot easier and more flexible with these smaller containers.

10 Likes

Ive been on sweet seeds. Is choosing a strain as hard for you? I get a pack for the bday. Like a kid in a candy shop. Red poison looks awesome. I believe they have a fast madarine? Mmm did it smoke as good as it looks? Autoflowers have totally changed my view on marijuana plants in general. If they’re in that 15 to 20% range that’s some good pot. I would say so anyway. Thanks for the input though dude I can’t stay off that site

3 Likes

I really liked the Crystal Candy from Sweet Seeds.

4 Likes

I’ll be hollering at you shortly :grin:. Gotta figure this thing out today lol. Crystal Candy…nice. I was going to ask you if you had one choice right now on the auto what would you grab?

1 Like

I really liked that red poison. PM me your info @Baltimore and I’ll send you some of the F2s if you’d like. Then you can order something else to try. That crystal candy sounds nice too!

5 Likes

for real, im smoking on some crystal candy rite now, i run the auto and the normal photo c candy. i got some nice flavors of the candy autos.
but the normal c candy im smoking now is pure peachy/ fruityness , been in the jars about 2 months and is killer weed, im trying a reveg on them. the other pheno i had from the crystal candy was like a blue cheese taste/ smell. ive been growing sweets stuff since about 2008 when they first came onto uk420. some great flavors for a nice price. i had a few hermie on me tho from there indigo berry kush, the smoke was great tho. only produced about 7 seeds on the bottom buds. black jack i love too, nice lemony incense smoke the b jacks are. here is a picture of a black jack i grew under a 600w hps, back when it was called jack black around 2008/9

17 Likes

@smokie1. Absolutely gorgeous. I love my led. I just don’t have the dough to build or buy a syder x or something. If I paid for electricity I probably would switch. My hid for the money with an eye hortilux I wouldn’t change it. Thanks for posting those ladies! Have a good one y’all.
J

I was looking at the black jack. Holy shit!

2 Likes

I hope for your sake that it’s not a meter bypass; That’s who get’s popped out here in CA. :thinking: :zap:

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

A 600w bulb isn’t a great deal of energy. We’re straight over here. :+1:. It’s happening one way or another. They can barely keep people here paying rent at all lol. You’d have to see it. You would laugh at how dumb this place is.

Edit. @cannabissequoia. Youre right in being safe. Im sorry if I came off as dismissive. I don’t want anything bad to happen. I appreciate you giving me some meter knowledge. I shouldn’t speak on things I don’t have a full grasp on ie. energy consumption and spikes in energy. I could use help…

3 Likes

No worries. :sunglasses: In CA the power company loves indoor growers if they pay their bills & won’t drop the dime. With “smart meters” & power monitoring they can detect growers with meter bypasses easily & THAT’s who they turn over to the man.

:v:

:evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

I know this is really late and touched on already, but those leaves are so soft on the edges. I love different. I like the ducksfoot and I’ve heard of maple leaf strains? Might be stoner myth. Beauty you had there. I love anything NL. Have a good one bro.
J

2 Likes

I just saw this Ma. I’m growing an auto out of the 2l top. I unscrewed the cap and stuck it in a little pot from outside. Stupid to bring that in probably what caused little bit of insects that I finally killed.

It’s cool for a novice like myself. I could see the root health, how to water properly, the pebbles helped a lot. I just saw the charcoal layer. I liked holes in the bottom of the 2l put more glass beads from mom’s vase :wink: kept my clumsy ass from knocking it over. I’m surprised how well my auto is doing.

I don’t mean to sound stupid but Spanish moss layer. Is that laid on or grown on the top? I’m trying something other than sand for a layer blocking gnats. I don’t wanna mess up watering by adding sand. I’ll EFF it all up quick. I’ve got them under control for now. Thanks for any tips.

2 Likes

its just laid on to keep the soil moist. Here is a great link that goes through the process: Soda Bottle Terrarium

2 Likes

Gearing up for indoor again. I am hoping to try more but smaller plants 12/12 so I will have a chance to try more of these beans that have been so generously gifted to me.
So I’ve revamped one side of my cabinet with a 70w 3500k quantum board. An all new flood and drain system that is a better fit, simpler, filtered, and hopefully will more reliable than my last attempt with F&D. If everything works out well I’ll do the same to the other half and run it 18/6 for autos and clones soon.

Fills up smooth and overflow works well.

Drains very well too!

I usually soak and sprout but I’m just popping some beans directly in the coco so hopefully that works out.
Curiosity killed the cat and I can’t help it either so I dropped an unknown mother (1-E) from @GrowHard,
guava hashplant x c99 from @paintedfire420,
sour Blutooth from @BogSeeds that was gifted to me from @HappyHemper,
Maui sunshine from @Sebring
And a Marauder from @SamwellBB
The neglected clones are ducksfoot and sunshine daydream from outdoor.
Thanks OG🤞

18 Likes

Sweet lineup, I’m going to be budding out 5 guava 99s in the next week or so, really excited for those. The marauder sure looks like a winner too from what I’ve seen on here.

Nice auto watering system too!

4 Likes