Hate towards hydro?

There’s not anything magical about growing cannabis versus other plants is my point. If you disagree, you disagree. Thats fair.

edit: my mids is medz so im good :wink:

I would say the same thing if we were talking about potatoes.

1 Like

I don’t really understand your point? But I’m not trying to argue with you since I’m pretty sure I agree with you for the most part. And where I don’t, it’s okay lol :slight_smile:

I say screw what anyone thinks. We all have different growing systems and styles that suit our own personal needs. You do you and what fits best with your schedule comfort level.

4 Likes

More power to you sir.

1 Like

That’s also striking the vein of my point. More than one way to skin a cat, etc… it’s plant biology. I think the issue is people have success one way and think it’s THE way. thats confirmation bias but eh they do them, as you say!

1 Like

I was being facetious. I think you might be hanging your ego on your grow skills. why? rhetorical question for your own self reflection.

1 Like

I’m not the one editing my posts 5 times.

2 Likes

fixing grammar mostly… sorry ! and when I dont I add that I Edited it but whatever, I think you proved my point with your saltiness.

1 Like

I think you might be hanging your ego on sounding like a smart guy.

It’s ok though.

1 Like

Lmao…I have to edit damn near every post of mine. I type something up without proof reading then go back and read it only to find countless spelling errors and missing words I thought I typed. Glad its not just me :rofl:

5 Likes

I’m on my phone and I don’t proofread so then I do edit my posts 5 times. It’s not untrue. I’m not trying to sound smart, just trying to be readable… lol

Sometimes I read what I typed and think… wtf lol

3 Likes

water…dirt…coco… its all just a medium without the chemicals that our plants call food :slight_smile:

Good way to sum up how I grow, K.I.S.S
(Keep it simple stupid)

1 Like

you gotta have your own style. I run synthetics. I love the control. @Syn modified kiss method.

1 Like

These conversations always remind me of elitist fly fishermen :rofl:. “Fly fishing is the best, I tie all my own flies, the rest of you gear head and meat chuckers are in my river”. I love fly fishing and I do tie my own flies, but I’m not above flicking a worm out there with my fly rod, or using a fly with my spinning rod lol. Oops, what forum am I on again :joy:

8 Likes

How are the indoor Huckleberry plants doing? I’d be up for trying that. I’d really like to have some bushes outside.

Do you know a good source for Huck plants? I would rather them be outside but might consider indoor.

I used to live in the mountains in Montana and we picked huckleberries every year. It would take a long time to collect a gallon but they lasted all winter. Man, that has to be my favorite berry.

2 Likes

@Seamonkey84 , oh no another fluf chucker lol

1 Like

I dream of growing a big enough plant that I can use the stalk to make a little rod with it. Nothing fancy, just some line a bobber and a hook.

3 Likes