Have a fantastic Summer Solstice! (Aka: Litha)

Blessed growing to everyone!
I’ll be celebrating tonight with a small fire in which to jump over. (it’s an Esto thing…)

15 Likes

Thanks @Pigeonman ! I don’t believe I’ve heard that before. Very nice!

7 Likes

Back at ya brother!
:sunglasses: :call_me_hand:

sol

Cheers
G

7 Likes

And a blessed Summer Solstice to you to @Pigeonman. :deciduous_tree::seedling::herb::sun_with_face:

5 Likes

Feels like ages since me and mine all gathered for a solstice

3 Likes

May all be blessed with inner peace and perfect health.
May all yield the wisdom of gratitude and patience.
May all beings unfold into their magnificence.

4 Likes

Happy Solstice! :sun_with_face:

5 Likes

8 Likes

To everyone on the OG and the rest of the :earth_americas:. Happy Solstace!:sun_with_face:

5 Likes

happy summer to all.

5 Likes

Almost got the full moon on solstice. Weather app says it’s the 24th here. It looked like it was full last night.

I remember two solstice with a full moon falling on the same day. I’ll never forget the one in Montana, it was special. It would’ve been around '88. We went up to the mountains and then road our mountain bikes to the base of a small mountain, Grassy Mountain, right across the road from the Bridger Mountains and Bridger Bowl Ski hill.

We camped at the base and hiked up to the top to watch the sun go down and the moon came up almost exactly as the sun set. I’ll have to find those old photos. It was still light on the mountain at 11pm. We got baked and stayed till late and walked back down to our camp in the moonlight. Most awesome solstice ever. Next day we mountain biked all day and capped off a great trip.

Full moon tomorrow night or tonight. Enjoy, and happy Summer.

3 Likes