Have some seeds to trade

I have some seeds to trade
Regular blue cookies-maybe 12 seeds
Regular God bud-maybe 5 seeds

OG kush female seeds-2

I’m willing to trade couple seeds

Looking for auto flower females don’t matter the strain except for gorilla glue lol

The blue cookies and God bud I traded from this forum
The OG kush female seeds are from growers choice

I’m into autos at the minute,the only reason I’m not using these seeds

I do have about 30 sour gorilla female seeds autos
Gorilla glue/sour kush I made just waiting to see what these plants turn out like,

6 Likes

30 gorilla seeds!!

You have 30 gorilla glue seeds,I’m trying to stay away from it for a couple months ,and I have the sour gorilla seeds I made

No I have 10. But I gotta find a female out of them or I’m fucked on that strain. And I really want to grow that strain next outdoor

1 Like

Brother offer them seeds for free

You should buy couple of females make some pollen that’s the way to go never run out of females then,I’m going to make some seeds this grow if I can get it going lol

If I can’t get one female outta 10 seeds I’ll come begging to u for some gorilla seeds cuz that’s something I’m gonna grow for sure

2 Likes

What are you looking for? I would be interested in the Sour Gorilla.

1 Like

Everyone wants the sour gorilla lol
What kind of seeds you got

I also have these regular female seeds I made I forgot about

This plants are pure indica unknown strains
Sprayed a female with CS spray took clones off the plant before I sprayed it,then took the pollen from the mother and put it on her clones

I should probably call this strain inbred lol
Also have a Cecille strain I made after the wife pure indica female none of these seeds are auto flower except the sour gorilla
Seeds

7 Likes

Seeds I made plants look like this short stinky sticky
Super strong indica

14 Likes

Did you make the colloidal silver or did you purchase it?

1 Like

Those look stanky for sure.
Keep those going.

2 Likes

What are you seeking in exchange? SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray:

Looking auto flower females don’t matter the strain except gorilla glue,I’m down for trading couple of seeds don’t have to be them all

I bought it off amazon 240ppm I used

1 Like

Omg that shark curbside pickup got me going :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

me too dig the shark reference, too true these days, watch them toes :o

2 Likes

Just updated the list that’s what’s left,I’m will to trade for 1-2 seeds you don’t have to take all the seeds

3 Likes

What you got in autos

I’ll check and see what autos I have left. I decided I’d rather stick with photos, trying to get ready for outdoor 2021.

1 Like