Have to lock-up cookies

I keep my husbands cookies in the bottom of the freezer behind stuff. My hubby with Alzheimer’s is getting so sneaky. He couldn’t get off the couch and walk today. I thought it was the Alzheimer’s until a light bulb went off. He said he had cookies than said no. I found a crumb on him and went and looked and 4/5 were missing. He gets ONE at night.

22 Likes

I have kids in my house a lot. I had to get a mini fridge in my locked workshop for my edibles (and seeds)

12 Likes

Haha, that’s awesome. I have to go full defcon 5 when my kids are here and hide EVERYTHING lol. My kids are so grown that i’m sure eventually they are going to figure it out, but I hope that isn’t until their mom can’t use anything against me lol.

9 Likes

I feel you, that’s the only reason I “hide” my grow. My ex was against me growing, so once she was gone…

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=309031

9 Likes

I have a small fridge in the grow apartment. I was trying to shut down a couple to save on energy. But, I can’t have him not able to walk at all. It is bad enough he won’t use his cane and leans on me. I have torn both rotator cuffs helping him get up.

I don’t even worry about the Grands. They only care about ice cream. ):icecream:

9 Likes

We have friends who had 3 teenage sons. The friends kept their cookies safe by labeling the box in the freezer “organic tofu baked bean quinoa bars”. Not one ever got touched by the kids…

13 Likes

A ‘Kitchen safe’ should do it, it’s like a tubberware box with a time lock on it.

Try google it, might be a good solution for this problem.

5 Likes

LOL :laughing: So good…

:evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

My youngest teen would have been all over them :smile:

5 Likes

Damn millennials. . . LOTFLMFAO :joy:

3 Likes

Lol ain’t that the truth. “Lard Patties” it is then

4 Likes

FWIW im one of those damn millennials but I’ll take an extra greasy hamburger or hotdog any day and down it with a glass of milk full of Rbst

6 Likes

Grasshopper… :shinto_shrine:

I got a kick out of this youtube link that follows… “Wow…like people talked to eachother?!” and the surprise that us pre-2000 folk don’t like being filmed without our permission. :projector: :angry:

:evergreen_tree: '96 (hated HS)

6 Likes

@cannabissequoia @Hoodini

I don’t know if you guys remember, but our generation (born pre 2000) used to be known as Gen Y because we came of age during the y2k era. and because we came after gen x but our formative experiences were pretty much the same as gen x.

It wasn’t until around 2010 or 12 that they called us millennials. I don’t have anything in common with the kids born in or after 2000, even at the time.

Here’s how I think of it- if you grew up playing on vacant lots or dangerous metal playground equipment like we did, you’re gen y.

If you grew up on padded astroturf with safe plastic playground equipment, you’re a millennial.

6 Likes

Lol how about an abandoned factory you found in the woods while lighting fires?

I think that would be generation WTF…

2 Likes

Come on…I can’t be the only one who lit fires in the woods for fun, we put them out :yum:

And what else would you do when you find a whole factory, abandoned and full of equipment / product (was some kind of powder in big heavy bags lol) other than play in it :rofl:

1 Like

I think you have the wrog idea of this thread. It is about my husband that had Alzheimers getting and eating a handfull of the cookies l made. He died a year ago today. This thread was a little shocking coming up today.

3 Likes

sorry for your lose :frowning:

2 Likes

I’m really sorry to hear that G-pas. My sincere condolences.

no disrespect intended, I ran across an old post in this thread and responded without thinking of the context. Very sorry for this disruption.

3 Likes