Have your plants ever reached 5-6ft? Cola wise?

25 Likes

That’s awesome and hilarious!

2 Likes

Thanks…I think.

1 Like

You have either very big plants or a very small house.

:+1:

6 Likes

That is actually the neighbor’s garage

5 Likes
  1. Top, top, top , top…cola, cola, cola, cola…
10 Likes

Yeah, that’s what I’m talking about.

1 Like

So you’re in that club too? Cheers lol

2 Likes

I found Waldo!!! What a forest, beautiful!

Greetz

2 Likes

Apparently needing to harvest with a chain saw.

Check out this leviathan

That’s the entire runt plant in the jar. A runt Gorilla Glue Auto from FastBuds.

9 Likes

I have had plants that barely topped 6” silly looking but nice to smoke.

3 Likes

9 Likes

My last small one, smoked the whole plant in a session lol

It was like 1,5 g worth of bud, smelled and tasted epic

8 Likes

Maui Wowie on the left a six footer.Would have been taller if it had been planted in the ground, but like a gerkin I obey Colorado “law”. From Nirvana seeds, but may be the last I buy from them. Since opening a stateside store their prices have rocketed to astronomical levels, but only for Amerikanners. I cloned this plant numerous times, and will bloom the mothers and several of the clones this year. Still have four seeds from the original pack of 5. Original Glue on the right not a stratospheric climber, but solid genetics. In the past Nirvana was known for solid genetics, but they have been slipping.

9 Likes

colorado law you can’t plant in ground?

1 Like

Just curious, when do you germinate? When do you transplant outdoors?

2 Likes

No plants have to be inaccessible to the public.

3 Likes

I try and start Mid March to April and I put them out when risk of frost is over, usually around now.

4 Likes

Bubbles lmao hello bro… :crossed_fingers: steel anyones trains lately lol

3 Likes

The law sucks, but it’s important to maintain some perspective. We’ve spent the last 50 years hiding them from people who were actively looking for them, government agencies with multi-million-dollar equipment and large budgets. Keeping them out of plain sight of the public is much easier. The legalization we’re seeing now is the first step. 5-10 years from now, people are going to be wondering why it was ever illegal in the first place. Look at gay marriage. I remember when that was a contentious issue. Now, it’s the law of the land and nobody even bats an eye anymore. The same will happen with cannabis.
In the meantime, keep you head down and your eyes open. It won’t be long until having more plants than the law allows will become such a low priority that only the most egregious offenders will ever see the inside of a courtroom.

4 Likes