This is some goods :yum:

Aloha From Hawaii :call_me_hand:t4:

10 Likes

I like the Filipino dried mango myself welcome
From San Francisco ,my wife likes spam as well lol

3 Likes

Forgot these.

Mauna loa mac nuts.

:yum: toffee coated chocolate covered mac nuts.

And some special honey for my tea.

Aloha From Hawaii :call_me_hand:t5:

11 Likes

Lol yea spam is a normal in Hawaii. Yea dried mango is “on” ,but with that li hing mui it takes it to a new level. Have you guys been to Hawaii?

1 Like

I’ve been to Manila lol I didn’t know you could do so many things with a tin of spam till I met
My wife lol,always spam and hotdogs in My house

3 Likes

Got some cat shit coffee last time my wife went home to see her family lol Got the hip flask as a Christmas present

4 Likes

Lol. I see so your wife is filipino. My girl is also filipino but I’m the one who like spam and hot dogs not her lol :rofl:

2 Likes

Hilarious flask lol ur lady rubbing it in Lol. :rofl: So how was the cat :cat2: shit :poop:coffee?

It’s not bad,I was expecting it to smell and taste like shit lol,i brought it to work no one would drink it pussies,
My wife and the dogs love hotdogs I get the Kobe dogs from work,I think hotdogs taste the same what ever kind they are,I remember she made me pasta one night with hotdogs in it

2 Likes

Funny none of your coworkers were willing to try that sounds like some special shit I would have not turn down that. Kobe hotdogs sounds good never seen um b4.

1 Like

There was a place in town here that was selling cat shit coffee for I think 24$ per cup! I never tried it butt shit … it must be good for that price

2 Likes

Dang $24 bucks a cup I think I would have tried. I used to work at a coffee company

I worked here in the AG Department for some years

5 Likes

Hmmmm i think I’ve tried that… I forget who went to Hawaii but they brought me a bag of coffee and the brand sounds familiar!

Yea great coffee but their more expensive coffee is where you’ll start to taste differences. I’ve tasted so much coffee working there. There fan favorite is Called Blue Mountain Peaberry, Hand picked sun dried.

4 Likes

Do you know which flavor they got you? Or blend?

Some Hawaiian Classics.

Teriyaki May’s Beef Patties :drooling_face:

1 Like

Couldn’t even begin to guess lol would have been about 10 years ago now

1 Like

Some people don’t want to try new stuff lol

3 Likes

I remember years back on Maui azeekes ribs , not sure the spelling best pork ribs I’ve ever ate .

1 Like

Those hotdogs look Good :+1:t4: :yum:
I need to look for those here.