Haze flavours and where to find them

Scarlet Begonias by Irie Genetics has some Tom Hill’s Haze in it
It is Red Headed Stranger x Arise

The female is (Tom Hill’s Haze x Williams Wonder) = Red Headed Stranger
The male is (Golden Goat x Daybreaker) = Arise

Scarlet Begonias (Irie Genetics) Cannabis Strain Info

5 Likes

@SleepySails Nice find! Where do you buy it?

Pz :v:t2:

1 Like

You can get it at IrieDirect / Seedsherenow, unfortunately it’s Out of Stock right now.
But I have seen 5 / 10 Pk of Scarlet Begonias get Re-Stocked at Irie Direct every few months
IrieDirect is down for construction currently, but it’s coming back up soon I guess.
I last saw a 10 pk on sale in July or something (After being Out of Stock for several months)

Here is another in the same realm, different breeder.
Red Headed Stranger Bx by Constant Elevation Seeds on Strainly
“A great yielder with aromas including haze, fruity candy and skunk.”

2 Likes

@GoldenCoast Please stick to topic. The rules are written in the main post. Thank you.

2 Likes

I’m not sure what the confusion is about?

3 Likes

Let me help you out
Haze Argument Thread

2 Likes

Again, I’ve always appreciated your insight. As well as the insight of others.

But the rules set by the OP are very clear on the subject of this thread.

7 Likes

@ChogliCap This is not the topic of this discussion. Please respect the rules of the thread or I will start flagging OT posts. Okey?

4 Likes

I have already started flagging for you…

3 Likes

What part of this thread is not for discussion about what haze is the “purest” or who has sampled “pure” haze is hard to understand? He called you out because you obviously didn’t read it or didn’t care to listen. Playing the victim card again? :joy:

5 Likes

This topic is temporarily closed for at least 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

This topic was automatically opened after 4 hours.

Temple by Bodhi Seeds is (Super Silver Haze x Williams Wonder)
Red Headed Stranger is (Tom Hill’s Haze x Williams Wonder)

Tree of Life is (Temple x Jack Herer)
Air Guitar is (Temple x Wookie)
Wat Pho is (Temple x (A5 Haze x Thai)) (Doc D Spirit Seed Co.)

Bodhi has some good Haze crosses! Similar to the Red Headed Stranger maybe

Temple V2 @ Headiegardens (Bodhi Seeds)
Wat Pho @ Headiegardens (Doc D Spirit Seed Co.)

4 Likes

I always liked blue dream and amnesia. Both consistently have that " hazey smell", and good yields. I grew sweet seeds amnesia with good results. Typical cedar smell with a hint of sandlewood. SAGE from TH seeds is a good one too. I liked it the most personally same deal…good yields. Ssh was more hit and miss and leaned toward the skunky side, but if your pheno hunting she can’t be beat. Tried mr nice and greenhouses. I like greenhouse more as it was less all over the place.

2 Likes

Blue Berry Blast is Johnny Blaze (Nevils Haze × djs blue berry sativa) or some shit × SSH × Blue Berry. If I’m wrong please correct me. After stating that Jonhhy blaze my favorite especially as far as anything I have grown.

One pheno that I grew in my brother’s backyard was about 8’ tall I want to say after it really set into flowering. The smell in the vicinity was chocolate,coffee and Berries in that order. Very up and energetic. Very sociable if everyone else can keep up. :smirk:

2 Likes