Haze Valley Nursery

Does anyone know about this place Haze Valley Farms in Northern California?? Do they distribute clones or offer direct sales ??

1 Like

Idk about them. But, I think Prime Cuts is selling to the general public now. :wink:

2 Likes

Prime Cuts shipped me a healthy clone last week, I would order again from them.

1 Like

I thought I heard somewhere Radio Ridge was now Haze Valley. I may be mistaken

3 Likes

This is correct, although I have no details as to why they changed it?

2 Likes

Any idea how to get my hands on their clones ? They don’t appear to sell directly individual buyers and if not is there a vendor who sells their clones ?

1 Like

No clue, but if you find a way in, let them know there are at least two willing buyers!

1 Like

Certain dispensaries have them

1 Like

Hi! we do have our clones available to the public at Catalyst dispensary in Watsonville. Currently (bc it’s winter) they won’t have anything but come January we will begin stocking their shelves again :smiley:

We will be sure to put some really special flavors out there in 2024 for the people!

6 Likes

Ryan and Eva started Radio Ridge in 2015/2016, Haze Valley Nursery is now a larger group of founders with new people that have actually built the business over the past 3 years into what it is today. We also moved to Corralitos CA, birthplace and home of the haze (thanks to the Haze brothers) and so thought it respectful to pay a little homage to the varietal that came out of our neighborhood just 3 minutes away :^)

5 Likes

Catalyst in Watsonville!

1 Like

Catalyst has ZERO clones on offer.
Any idea where HVN clones may be purchased?