Hazeman Bubba's Widow under LED with Lucas Formula

I set the timer on 12/12 last night, so today is day 1 by my counting method.

I stripped out a lot of the little stuff, and then denoded them all the way to the tips Kushman style.

I’ve had some friends grow out these clones already, and I’m basically expecting straight Bubba here with some more floral smells. The one in the middle has been the heaviest yielder for them, the lefty the frosty one, and righty has been sort of finicky and sensitive. Curious how they turn out in my setup!

Medium is promix with some coco and rice hulls, clay pebbles for mulch. Pots are underfilled so I don’t get monsters, this tent can really only fit one of these containers in full flower when I really go for it, so I’m trying to keep these petite. All signs from my friends indicate I should see little to no stretch.

9 Likes

13 Likes

pretty plants…nice red stems. sounds like a killer cross, anything with widow usually is!

4 Likes

Not much stretching so far

6 Likes

Starting to crown up on top a bit, don’t expect much more vertical growth at this point outside of the nugmeat.

9 Likes

8 Likes

These things have been pretty much on cruise control, I’ve been giving them 3 ml of calcium supplement, 4 ml of micro, 8ml of bloom, 10ml FloraBlend, 3ml Floralicious Grow, with enzymes (per gallon H2O).

Going to pull back on the calcium and anything N heavy and see how they do on the basic ratios.

2 Likes

9 Likes

Maybe a leaf stripping? This is usually around when I’d do it, but they’re not that bad all things considered. Probably tomorrow…

3 Likes

Nice grow @low_and_slow.

Have you done the denoding tek before?
My buddy just did it last round and got phenomenal results to say the least.
If you have before are you gonna take anything more off? Sucker branch wise i mean.
Ill be following along my friend cause i also have a bubba ive been wanting to try it with, she naturally bushes so i figured doing the denoding kushman thang would get purdy good results.

And maybe a light leaf stripping or turn your light up a little but for the most part nothing really seems to blocked.

Happy growing
HG

2 Likes

Hey there Heavenly! These three were denoded right before 12/12, I went through each branch and pulled off the growth sites, leaving just fan leaves and stem up to the final apical growth tip, which I left alone. I did not “lollipop” the lower branches like I might normally do for a SCROG because I’m letting these grow a bit more a la natural without a trellis and LST.

At this point I probably won’t remove anything that has calyxes growing on it, but I’m still undecided if I’m going to go in and remove leaves. The plants don’t seem to be going through any more generative growth beyond swelling the buds and growing out the bud leaves that are already there, which is usually when I ask myself if I’m wrestling with airflow and canopy density.

Neither seem like a problem that I need to address right now, although I have seen great results totally deleafing plants around this stage and letting all the light just hit budmeat directly. They are praying so much each day when I feed them, it’s just hard to go in and take all those leaves off when they seem to be really doing their thing, lol.

3 Likes

8 Likes

7 Likes

6 Likes

Real close now…

3 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes

7 Likes

Day 50, close…

5 Likes