Hazeman seeds la pure kush

Got 7 of the lapk started , all very uniform fat leaves except one that has more narrow leaves ,I expect 3 males and 4 girls from growth habits I see so far, will be keeping the odd narrow leaf pheno and the best of the rest

18 Likes

This is the more narrow leaf of the seven and was also first to grow first set of three’s

17 Likes

21 Likes

23 Likes

Very nice!

Interested to see how they grow up

3 Likes

Me to , I will one day find the kush I once smoked I can feel it’s still out there , was to good to beleive it was lost and not preserved

8 Likes

And that’s the best part of this… always a way to seed or reverse a female to find the herb we once smoked or as close to what we remember as possible…

That’s why my next round I’m going skunk and lemon hunting

8 Likes

A true candy lemon and not one that smells of pine trees would be nice and a true skunk that reaks of skunk would be a find

9 Likes

Back in the day, the only skunk here came from Humboldt. I miss that true skunky taste and smell. Back then we had 3 types of weed… the mexican brick weed, skunk from Humboldt or in a rare case some thai stick.

7 Likes

One of the lapk showing some neat leaf mutations

18 Likes

Update on the girls
This one has decent structure

14 Likes

The rest I cant say so much for lol

14 Likes

And the mutant is half the height of the rest and appears to be much hungrier then the rest
Would the group agree more or less food for the mutant

I bumped its food up a little and it got better I’m bouts to give it stronger dose it appears starving to me

12 Likes

Could be locked out causing it to not take up nutes and starve itself, the rest look good though! Been interested in those for a while so curious so see what comes of these

3 Likes

There all getting the same food and are in the same mix of soil, it just seems to be more hungry then the rest as the older leaves are being drained of there nutrients. feeding it slightly more seemed to help so I’m going to step it up a little more . It’s already a mutant now its acting odd, maybe hermie maybe something special but will definetly be finding out, there going to light dep first week of april
@Hoodini

6 Likes

How is the hungry mutant doing now? She also looked like she needs more RH. What’s the temps and humidity your running?

1 Like

The mutant still isent growing much, it was starving and I just barely bumped up the food and got a light leaf curl immediately. Will post update on it tommorow once home

2 Likes

So the mutant was a male and has been killed off the one I posted a pic of saying it had decent structure was the other male and will be used to repopulate my seed collection of this strain below is the female that has good smell and branch structure so she will be on the receiving end of the pollen. The other girls smell the same but have little to no side branching. Very earthy Afghan type smell with a hint of berry. Purple color showing on the pistals and its warm at night where I am

10 Likes

So the purple color has vanished, they are starting to form a light candy smell, and have fan leaves the size of dinner plates , looking forward to when these are done

5 Likes

10 Likes