HB’s 4 strain DWC Perpetual Grow

Is this just deformed bud or a pollen sack?

4 Likes

3 Likes

Still looking good. If there is a white hair coming from the growth it’s still female.

3 Likes

She looks good, just a swollen calyx and twisted leaf in the wrong place looking like something else. Just keep an eye on them.

2 Likes

Welcome to the world #BananaCheesecake
Waiting on your brother/sisters Bogota Breeze next.

Shout out to @George_The_Vault

15 of 15 popped.

8 Likes

“I ain’t dead yet mother fuckers”

12 Likes

10 Likes

7 Likes

11 Likes

8 Likes

That’s looking super frosty :+1:

2 Likes

5 Likes

6 Likes

6 Likes

If I could make a suggestion to you. One thing I saw make a great improvement was going from the air pump you have to one that’s much larger lIke the one in the link. You will notice a jump in growth. It’s near impossible to over do dissolved oxygen with air pumps.
Your plants look great , nice and frosty.

2 Likes

Actually all I use now except I use the 6 outlet versions

That’s what I was trying to say . I used to use the smaller one. The one you have pictured with the black buckets . While adequate.
The large one makes a huge difference.
Unless I missed something.
Just trying to pass on few things I learned.

Your eyesight must be stellar because I can’t find what you’re referring to and it’s my own room lmao. I havent tried a larger one. Mainly i just look at the gph and divide that by my number of hoses and see what’s most efficient. I do believe those are higher tho. 1750 divided by 12 = 145gph per line. Mine is around 780 gph divided by 6 or 130 gph per line. Will have to check one out

1 Like

6 Likes

Top picture to the right of the buckets.
When it comes to air pumps you cant supply to much dissolved oxygen. The only way you could supply to much D/O is chemically. I wouldnt mention it i it didnt make a big difference for me. Like I said your pump still plenty adequate though. Here are the two pumps next to each other . See how much larger it is.

7 Likes