Headband(Reserva Privada) Flowering my mother

Im starting this diary at the flip because this was my mother for 10 months. I have taken a new mother clone from her so here we go.
Day 1 12 hour cycle

13 Likes

I tortured her so bad but yet she still show she can bounce back. I lollipopped her way past 3 nodes almost up to 5. I crushed her stems to eaven the canopy. Im running water only organics. So she just recieved 1table spoon of the following;
Oregonism xl
Root organic uprising
Roots organic bloom
Roots organic terp tea
Roots organic elemental
Roots organic super phos batguano
Topped off with 1inch layer of ewc’s

Watered with slf 100 and mammoth p
Changed her light cycle to 13/11 for a week or 2 to help transition.

2 Likes

Day 3 flowering
After a big snack she is mad at me lol

4 Likes

Im cpu illiterate so imagine Obi-Wan waiving his hand and saying “You WILL have a bountiful harvest”

2 Likes

is the little bloomer in the lower corner just burned? it looked buggy to me :astonished: at first glimpse.

:evergreen_tree:

@cannabissequoia yes she is burned. It was a plant my girl is experiment ing with. We are running water only organics and she missed the 2 teaspoon it says for continuous feedin and did 2 tables spoons of everything and i just been flushing and plain water, slf100 ever since.

4 Likes

@cannabissequoia its also a royal queen bubble gum auto so it didnt need that much nutes

2 Likes

Love me some RP. Had some great smoke from their stuff. Gonna pull up a chair. Never had the pleasure of running their version of Headband.

How many days flower is it? What’s taste and high like?

1 Like

She is day 5 flowering. This was my mother plant for like 10 months. She taste sweet and pure skunk smell a little like lavender and cotton

This was a torture test i did to see how long she would go in flowering but never transplanted the clone from a solo cup stuck sraight in to see what it will do.

5 Likes

Week 2 flowering.
They recieved in my water only dry organics
1 tbs uprising Bloom
1 teaspoon terp tea grow.
2 table spoons essential earth

Watered with 5 ml of labs to gallon of water.

4 Likes

Mid week 2
Stretch straight into my second net

Watered with “pure high quality distilled double shot of hydrogen and an oxygen chaser”

8 Likes

After last defoliage

Top view cleaned out where flowers are coming in

And i actually shop vac out my tent right after these pics i keep my babies clean. This is just after i added some bat guano, elemental(calcium), uprising bloom. It get pretty dusty.1 gal Plain distilled water

8 Likes

week 3 day 17 flowering
Only added elemental (Calcium and gypsum) and uprising bloom. Watered with Slf 100. Also shoved in another clone to make seeds with my ECSDHAZE. Ill pollinate her with platinum cookie wreck pollen. i love the lemon in this girl. So i weaved her in a space to be bred

5 Likes

Almost time for some selected Branch breeding. Ill put my male in the tent in a week heres a few shots

4 Likes

Day 21 start of week 4 on feeding.
Plain water.
1 tsp calcium/gypsum.
5ml of mammoth p

Clone added in another east coast sour diesel haze for seeds
And male. Platnium cookie wreck to start showing so ican collect pollen

5 Likes

Day 24- just a few days later she is changing colors. Temp still stays same no fluctuations at lights off. I hold temps at 74 and RH at 51% dehu running at night and air conditioning in day.

7 Likes

Day 30 update
Slf 100 1 gal RO water

8 Likes

Day 35 update
Topdress
1tbs terp tea grow
1tbs terp tea bloom
1teaspoon elemental
1 tbs super pho bat guano
1 gal R0 water with 2ml mammoth P

9 Likes

Update for memory only…
Shook platnium :cookie: x​:train2: wreck pollen on to:
East coast sour diesel @ (day 21)
Headband @ (day 35) :pray: ing these make it
For its a late pollination. Also clipped a few limbs from my male to store pillen later. Will show pics tomorrow if its a success
Update day 37 pics successfully pollinated ecsd and headband

6 Likes

Been very lazy on updates but not on care. Here we go…She will finish and cloudy/amber from memory 8.5 weeks to the day. So she is 2 days from 7 weeks.
Instead of the dry fert and water only i put there last meal in a tea
Brewed 3 gallons using heated RO
Grain fed castings
2 tbs terp tea bloom
3 teaspoons blueberry/mango/banana FFJ
1 tsp fish hydrosolate
Brewed 2 days 78 degrees

11 Likes