Headie Gardens

Continuing the discussion from Favorite seed bank and breeders:

9 Likes

Headie Gardens has a great selection, ships fast and I could pay with PayPal so what’s not to like.

The password is somewhere in this link

15 Likes

ive had a few interactions with shoe @ headiegardens over the past few years. great guy. gets orders out fast and killer freebies. I ordered some ssdd from him back around xmas and got white afghani as a freebie. stoked about that as much as the ssdd. I always mail cash and never had a bad experience. just remember to send your order number on a slip of paper with it and he will make sure you are taken care of

8 Likes

Shoe has been my go to seed vendor for the last 5+ years! Definitely recommend him! :v:

10 Likes

Hey @PlantShepherd. How would I contact shoe from heady gardens? Muffcabbage doesn’t work for me. I can’t get on. Thanks!

:cowboy_hat_face:

9 Likes

Try no caps??

Its def muffcabbage

11 Likes

I would try it no caps (can’t remember if that is an issue). Otherwise I’ll pm his email. :wink:

4 Likes

I’ve ordered from shoe multiple times and never had any problems, would definitely recommend.

5 Likes

I posted this on another forum and was attacked from the guy that approves your account to be a customer with them. Was ridiculous you would of thought I posted his name and address or something crazy totally put me off on this site and don’t think I will be a returning customer. You would think that they would appreciate new business but doesn’t seem to be the case. I seem to think they are a club of people that are middle men and use their exclusitivity to snatch up exclusive genetics and then sit on them and auction them off later for ridiculous prices. I may be totally off base but just wanted to get that off my chest ever since I was attacked for trying to help Someone get some seeds how dare I.

7 Likes

Who knows… Definitely it is weird strategy to have password protected web shop :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Yeah I don’t get took me forever to try and figure out how to even become a customer. Don’t get me wrong if you want some seeds they will help you make sure you get them and they have a few breeders you can’t get anywhere else but I am really getting tired of dealing with these kinds of middle men companies if you aren’t in their little circle you will not be able to anything that you can’t get somewhere else. Shoe seems to be a geniune good guy and is providing a service that has a demand maybe Im just letting getting attacked by whoever that was form a negative perception of the situation.

5 Likes

I’m sorry to hear about your experience. May I ask who you were attacked by? I know Shoe would not tolerate anyone giving his customers slack.

Edit:

I just talked to Shoe, and he is the one that approves new accounts. I’m not sure who you were attacked by - he’s not on any forums.

I asked him about signing up before placing orders and he said it was to stop people from placing fake orders and then not paying for them. Ie you could place an order with Great Lakes, and then not send in your money. Then the seeds you ordered would be tied up until they cancel your order for non-payment.

Please understand, I’m not trying to attack you in anyway. :v:

8 Likes

6 Likes

I can’t remember his handle don’t really want to either I know it wasn’t shoe.

3 Likes

His handle was reallybigjesusfreak. Don’t think that’s shoe I don’t know. If you want some seeds headiegardens will help you and I don’t want want people to think I’m saying this is a bad site it’s not.

5 Likes

RBJF has something wrong with him he went off on me because my shipping is fucking retarded and dangerous I’m told.

He is a good grower but touched in the head no doubt.

Shoe works hard for his customers and has even helped people find hard to get packs. Nice guy all the way.

11 Likes

Yeah I agree unfortunately and I will second your thoughts on shoe I have heard nothing but good about the guy and my business with headiegardens was awesome. Getting attacked on that forum like that when I was just trying to help someone helped me realize I was on the wrong forum and the reason I came to OG. The reason I made that post was more a heads up to Craigson15 I didn’t want happen to me somehow happen to him as he is seems to be a stand-up kinda guy.

4 Likes

Yup! Sometimes people make it hard to give them money. The only “circle” I want to be a part of is the one passing a joint around! Blessings…

6 Likes

I agree that’s what we are all after the rest of the stuff is irrelevant.

4 Likes

Ordered from headiegardens last year after a restock. Got ssdd, Black Triangle and Cherry Queen. And three freebies. Had no problems. For a laugh, google “muffcabbage”.

4 Likes