Heady Bear's Den- "Choose Your Own Adventure" OG Style!

Okie dokie! As promised I have a photo update:
Alpha with flash is a white blotch, without… gorgeous.

Charlie got her final defol today, and is rockin’ her new 'do:

She’s such a big baby… every time I handle her, she droops, and she hates getting pruned.

Delta also had a lightening-up session.
Before

After!

Echo the shaggy dog:

Fox just chillin’ with a gangsta lean:

And Ivan, Jammer, and Kelly, standing strong:

We are cruuuuuuisin’!

Thanks for taking a peak everyone.

16 Likes

You’re funny buddy! That poll cracked me up.
Offff with his head! I like that he would be recycled. He lives on either way.

3 Likes

Trichomes doing their motherfucking job.

14 Likes

That’s how I’d wanna go

7 Likes

struggles for 20 seconds…“Ah fuck it.” Bites the head of a trichome, drinks deeply, drifts off into peacefully stoned oblivion

9 Likes

Hey friends, just a heads up that I will be hosting a giveaway tonight for all the folks who have voted in one of my recent polls.
I will compile a tag list, and then we’ll have a little fun with an unopened pack of Bodhi’s Strawberry Milk.
More details to come!

9 Likes

Strawberry milk you say :eyes: stoked to see how the Oaxaca does for you :grin:

4 Likes

Awwww yeah. Gonna be a great Friday guys!

4 Likes

Oh, I also started 4 each of some chocolate habañeros, and some Trinidad Douglah (7 pot) seeds yesterday!
We have long hot summers, so with some luck I’ll have lots of fruits.
Our backyard is a full acre (at a rental!) so I’ll be able to isolate the plants and keep them from cross pollinating, so (of course) I’ll send out seeds to any chili-heads after harvest… share the bounty!

11 Likes

ohhhh LOVE me some peppers!!
I grow some awesome Turkish peppers, they aren’t hot but they are good on everything all day long!

5 Likes

I love peppers too, but I tend to find the “bell” variety pretty uninteresting. So much more or there!
You have any pics of the Turkish?

3 Likes

Few years back I grew some shishito peppers they where really good stir fried :drooling_face:

1 Like

I’ll have to dig, will be back later…

They aren’t like bell(totally agree), really long and thing, neon green.

3 Likes

@HumblePie420 @BeagleZ @piter @patsnumone @ReikoX @OrganicGorilla @Jimdoors @Pigeonman @Tlander @Big_Yeloe @420noob @Gpaw @herojuana.tom @GMan @potpotpot @Bobgrows @BudWhisperer @BRMTreefarmer @Weednerd.Anthony @CrunchBerries @ColeLennon @Rhai88 @Mi-1000 @Faithisyours @deeez99 @Upstate @PineTarBastard @Wuachuma @CocoaCoir @DesertHeartGardens @Emeraldgreen @chronix @THCeed @Greenfingers

I’m going to the herb shop and then coming home to give any of you a shot at a pack of Strawberry Headband. I know I said strawberry milk, but that’s because I was high and I wanted some fucking strawberry milk!
If you voted in the strain selection poll but don’t see your name, I neglected to turn on “show voters”, so only those that “liked” the post are on the call list (let that be a lesson to you) :crazy_face::sweat_smile:
You are welcome to play along, and if you catch this before the giveaway just chime in and I’ll add you, same goes for anyone who made a comment prior to the post where this became a choose your own adventure.

27 Likes

Anything HEADBAND! :fire:

Genius… pure genius.

6 Likes

Now that is an interesting feature!!

…and good choice with the Strawberry Headband :+1:

Cheers
G

7 Likes

I have bean out of likes for 3 months

6 Likes

Yes please! And thank YOU!
:call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Here have some​:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

I was just joshin’ with everybody… it’s my fault for setting the poll up the way I did.
I got you

5 Likes