Heady Bear's Den- "Choose Your Own Adventure" OG Style!

Those were indeed the first of the Longbottom Fighter, however I asked for the name of the first Maui Mango Haze

Echo @HeadyBearAdventures ?

1 Like

@DesertHeartGardens I will award these seeds to you!!!
A slight breach of rules without a post associated, but I can tell you did the footwork.
Well played!

4 Likes

Close one @CocoaCoir thank you so much @HeadyBearAdventures loved the blue dream and headband I use to get back in high school and strawberry milk linage is super intriguing to me can’t wait to give them a try

3 Likes

Good try @CocoaCoir , may I interest you in a pack of Fat Grape x Blueberry that was gifted to me by a member who has now passed on?

1 Like

Ok that sounds awesome for flavor

1 Like

Both of you send me your addresses!

2 Likes

Every time I look away… :roll_eyes:
nice grab @DesertHeartGardens :+1::+1:

Excellent OG’ing @HeadyBearAdventures :facepunch:

3 Likes

Well played! Both put in the work were close had way more patience then me.lmao congrats to both of you for your effort paying off.

3 Likes

There will be more and more to come!

2 Likes

I figured my first ever giveaway should have a little more to it than a dibs :bear::man_shrugging::+1::purple_heart:

5 Likes

I enjoy a good challenge makes it more fun :grin: that was a good one

4 Likes

Agreed! Definitely will get exciting and your heart beating if it’s a strain you really want. Have fun and get awesome beans… That’s a win/win in my book.

2 Likes

Thanks for playing you guys, and for hanging around this little bedroom grow (like it’s in my bedroom with me).:sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Great game @HeadyBearAdventures !
Had a lot of life today, lol. Sorry i missed the party.
:crazy_face:

1 Like

You’ll be at the next one!

3 Likes

Nah, unlikely. Full lineup this weekend.
I’m in the midst of finishing preperation and executing a small human’s birthday party! Lol.
:yum::+1:

1 Like

I’m not gonna do Fridays in general. It’s been going crazy here with Friday giveaways lately, in a good way, but crazy nonetheless. I like chiller vibes in general, so I’ll do stuff when the vibes are chill… we’ll see what happens :sunglasses:

4 Likes

That’s what I’m talkin bout. Yeah, it has been wild around here on fridays, no doubt. I really just like the parties and how wild some get, lol. Like @THCeed earlier, hehe.

2 Likes

Classic! :rofl::joy::rofl::heart_eyes:

3 Likes