HeadyBear's Den: Season II (Laissez les bons temps rouler!)

Hey fam!
Let’s get one thing out of the way: I’m neither Cajun, nor French; sorry if the title was misleading. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
A quick recap for those who are just joining us-
I’m HeadyBear, novice gardener, open to all advice, and under no illusion that I know all that much.
On the other hand, I have a wicked collection of seeds, largely as a result of spending more time on OG than might be considered “healthy”, so I’m gonna spend some time sifting through my vault here in this thread.

This will be the first full cycle in this new setup, which consists of a 4x5 Vivosun tent, A/C Infinity 6 inch inline fan and carbon filter, and because of the kickass giveaway by @PhlizonGrowLight , a 640 watt, 8-bar beast of a light that fills every corner!

On the menu currently, we have successful germination of

• 4 Oaxacan Gold (Cryptic Labs repro’d by
    @Upstate )
  • 4 Vietnam Bomb (Swami Seeds gifted by
    @Dirt_Wizard )
  • 3 '95 Silver Haze x Sowahh (I wrote a haiku for
    these… seriously. Thanks @SkunkHunt101 )
  • 4 Blue Dream x Azure Haze (Hazeman Seeds
    acquired via seamless trade with my guy
    @boatbum325 )

I’ve also got 3 Mandala Seeds Beyond the Brain F2 gifted generously by @buck90 . I scuffed and buried 3 about 3 days ago, but they’re not above ground yet.

Rows are as listed above, top to bottom.

Going forward, I’ll be running a perpetual grow, using my 2x4 Gorilla Tent for veg, and I’ll document everything here… the end of this thread will mark the beginning of my first OG Co-op Run, sometime in 2024.
We can talk more about that later, but I can say with certainty that it will be one of the gifts I received from @nefrella , so that everyone can share in that particular piece of good fortune.

More on my growing style in future posts, but bless your heart for reading this far!

59 Likes

Wutsup wutsup brother! Can’t wait to see all that goes on in here!!! Hope it all the best man!!!. Parking over there with my perpetually frozen ice bong…

Pawsfodocaws

5 Likes

Came because of the french, stayed for the plants :grin:

13 Likes

Going to be a nice run! I got my fingers crossed some of those old BTB seeds pop for you.

5 Likes

If it got you here, I consider it a successful click bait. I dig your vibes!

Welcome welcome my guy! I’m feeling the same way; not even I know what I’m doing half the time! :laughing::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::bear::+1:

Same here; if the first three don’t pop, I’ll take some more extreme germination measures with the next few. I’ve been wanting to try Mandala gear, and I really appreciate the opportunity!

7 Likes

Glad to be around bud!

3 Likes

I’m sticking this on follow

3 Likes

Click bait? Honhon baguette fromage :laughing:

Ya pas d’hameconnage, je vais te parler en francais tout le long de ton aventure.

:wink:

5 Likes

J’accueille les leçons …
I’ll break out my Duolingo app!

2 Likes

Hehe, and mayhaps we’ll roll a little good time too!

9 Likes

That’s a very clean new set-up you’ve gotten yourself, Heady. Sending you the best of vibes for this new endeavor.

4 Likes

Felicitations et bonnes chances avec le jardin!

4 Likes

BOOYAKKA!!!

:metal:

4 Likes

Beautiful setup man and a cool lineup. Following.

5 Likes

Looks like a lot of interesting crosses you got lined up there. Excited to see where it goes!

4 Likes

You know it! Also, excellent use of the word “mayhaps” …10 vocabulary points to you, good sir :grin:

Mercì!

Been piecing stuff together for a bit now, but this should be the setup for a while. Thanks for saying so!

shotgun-shoot

Good to have you brother. Now to see if I’ve got the chops to get them across the finish line :sweat_smile:

Same here!

10 Likes

Glad you got those seeds buddy. I grew and flowered out my D.I.Y dank 95 Silver Haze (f) x Sowahh (2 males) shit was really stinky and delicious. A perfect mix of the 2 strains. I hope you find some good times from those plants thanks for the tag il be watching…

5 Likes

well lets get this train n the rail…always here if you need help. and always around if you wanna horse trade some seeds…

3 Likes

You just can’t go wrong with a little Zydeco:+1: :wink:

Cheers
G

4 Likes

I mentioned the Bodhi gifts from Nefrella; Celestial Citron has a solid amount of info, but Soul Axis, which I think is ((Congo x G13HP) x Snow Lotus)) and Mango Lotus (Mango Biche x Snow Lotus) are a bit more limited.
Anybody have experience with those?
@minitiger @Slammedsonoma420 @Habitt @HorseBadorites @zephyr @syzygy @imstinky @HolyAngel I see you guys on the Bodhi threads a lot. Any thoughts?

10 Likes