HeadyBear's Den: Season II (Laissez les bons temps rouler!)

Everybody needs to unwind now and then. I’m not very good at it.

2 Likes

I was better at it when I did harder drugs, now I have to self regulate!
Apparently that’s healthier… also more sustainable

3 Likes

Yes my issue is similar.

I am going back to bed. Pleasant evening/morning.

2 Likes

TRY HARDER FOR US NEXT ROUND!!! :rofl:

Agreed. And same.

Eeep! Glad you’re off those!

May I suggest living like Mario? It seems to work for me:

:rofl:

7 Likes

fuck it dude, let's go bowling OG VERSION

7 Likes

Bookmarked for future use. :rofl:
Not sure if the purple bagseed is gonna make it. Not looking good, so it goes.

2 Likes

Linking to some pictures of my Silver Haze x Sowahh so I don’t eat up server space.

2 Likes

How’s them Vietnam Bombs doing? I’m really curious to see!

3 Likes

Amazing @Dirt_Wizard !
2 Phenos from her too. One is a beautiful little broad leaf bush, exhibiting some of the Afghan heritage:

And a monstrosity that is really happy:

Same height as the silver Haze x Sowahh! Biggest plants in the tent.

20 Likes

Sun Ra at 18 days veg.

8 Likes

Oh yeah! You’re doing these justice Mr Bear, I’m glad you got these, I can really see what you mean about phenos and that’ll help a lot when I grow out the remainder I have. That’s a tidy little Afghani for sure, it’s just gonna become a thick and frosty little Christmas tree. The other one looks like it’s getting ready to launch off with those rocket ship colas it’s forming! Really aggressive sawtoothed NLD leaves too, and it’s definitely doing the good praying trying to take over the light for itself

1 Like

I’m super pleased with those plants @Dirt_Wizard . They are tough as nails; shit that stressed my tent didn’t touch the Vietnam Bomb. Stems and branches are thick, dense, tough. Their root systems are the fastest and densest of the bunch, even the Afghan tore through her 1 gallon pot fast!
1.5x stretch so far on the tall one, so totally manageable. If one were in a big pot, or outdoors, I imagine it would be a tree.
Oh, and I managed to keep a clone of the Afghani pheno! It looks be a “Talk of Kabul” type plant.

4 Likes

I hope there is some cedar in for ya, I’m enjoying the hell outofit!!

Happy Saturday homie

2 Likes

Sick shit doggie! I love to hear about the roots trying to escape, bottom watering ProMix/Sunshine with a bunch of organics in it with a Jacks fertigation has been having my fabric pots sprouting roots!

2 Likes

I did one more thing since they just reopened their shop

7 Likes

@BeagleZ have you ever seen a JMS do this?!

Potato/compost are in the mesh bag, and the water has an inch of foam on it after 12 hours!
Obviously no aeration was used… I’m gonna use it, but they don’t usually behave like this, as you know.
It’s like a meringue on top… so much for a clear ring!
Also, it pushed the bag the the surface, which my JMS don’t typically do either
The only thing I did differently between my other JMS and this is that I worked in the garden all afternoon, and then used the bucket of water to rinse my hands before putting the potato/ compost in. Looks like my garden soil is pretty active!

5 Likes

Wow! Never had one blow up like that, send me some of that compost lol
You could prob stretch that one out quite a bit 1/30 maybe, looks super active man, would love to see a drop on a microscope.

6 Likes

My best friend/roommate and I are going in on a microscope together this Christmas!
Gonna try to get one with digital imaging so I can post pictures of this stuff.
Gonna use this to treat every plant, every houseplant, and the backyard veg garden. Leftover will get dumped on the compost to get things HOT!

7 Likes

You guys!
There’s a lot of mixed dankness coming from my tent right now, but I brushed against the untopped Blue Dream x Azure Haze from @boatbum325 and got hit in the face with a beautiful, intense, and unmistakable aroma, that cut through all the others:
Sweet, ripe, blueberry.
Immediately took me back to buying weed behind a local bakery in Wichita, KS and then bugging my dealer for more until she stopped calling me back.
Excited is an understatement…I hope these terpenes stick around!

10 Likes

That is why God created Kush.

7 Likes