HeadyMcDank’s Fundraiser Auction Edition 2023

Auction for Regular Seeds for the Overgrow Servers

Introduction

These Auctions are regular seeds.

These seeds were made from a male I found In the Allstar which is a cross of Freeborn Selections Cherry West Bx x Exotic Genetix Cube F3 Pairing. In the Allstar (CherryWestBX x Cube) seeds I found a large framed male with a Candelbra structure that was a nice, frosty, colorful, aromatic, male that dropped alot of pollen that mirrored the 2 Females I Selected for the F2s. The male and 2 females had a Purple, Blue, Red, and Green Color Profile for the flowers. Expect alot of Tasty, potent, frosty Hashplants with these lines. The Allstar Resin profile is really good for BHO and Rosin Press.

All are tested for Germination and some Tested Grown Indoor. The Genetic base may be good candidates for the Outdoor Season this Year.

These Allstar (Cherry West BX1 x Cube F3) crosses have been tasty, potent, and very satisfying so I wanted to share with the OG Fam! I hope you enjoy them as much as I have!

Allstar Aroma has notes of Cherry, Lime, Cream, Soda, Candy, Gas.

This auction is for packs bred with the Selected Allstar (Cherry West BX1 x Cube F3) male to the Females listed below. I have them grouped so you can enjoy the fruit from 2 different Mothers with 2 packs in each lot.

I Cannot wait to see what you folks find in these!

You can bid on lots. There are two seed packs in each lot. 10 seeds per pack.

Items auctioned

Lot # Strain Seeds Highest Bidder Amount
#1 Pack 1 - Allstar F2s - Pack 2 Strawberry Banana Female 20 @zanzibar $55
#2 Pack 1 - Sky Cuddler Double kush Pack 2 - Triangle Kush x Cookies & Cream 20 @DrGonzo13 $60
#3 Pack 1 - Dj Short Blueberry Pack 2 Fruity Pebbles OG 20 @Mrgreenthumb $60
#4 Pack 1 - Cherry, Cherry! Pack 2 - Alien Tech 20 @Heliosphear $75
#5 Pack 1 - Grape Stomper Pack 2 Santa Cruz Blue Dream/Blue Dream Haze 20 @FieldEffect $70
#6 Pack 1 - Triangle Kush x Cookies & Cream Pack 2 Strawberry Banana 20 @Naptown916 $60
#7 Pack 1 - DJ Short Blueberry Pack 2 - Cherry, Cherry! 20 @FieldEffect $70
#8 Pack 1 - Alien Tech Pack 2 - Allstar F2s 20 @CerebralMeds $75
#9 Pack 1 - Fruity Pebbles OG Pack 2 - Santa Cruz Blue Dream / Blue Dream Haze 20 @Tejas $70
#10 Pack 1 - Sky Cuddler Double Kush Pack 2 - Grape Stomper 20 @DrGonzo13 $60

Lineage

Male:
Cherry West Bx ((Cherry West x Cherry Limeade) x Cherry West)
Cube F3 - (Starfighter x Starfighter IX2)

Some Background on the Male Lineage:
Cherry West is known in the Marley Household in Jamaica as Legend. It is an amazing line with incredible flavor. Alot of Cherry with hints of Lime and a pungent funk aroma. Hints of the Red Hindu shown thru in the Cherry West Bx Male and Female I selected for breeding, and in the male Allstar I used for this breeding project.

The Cube is a great clutch Hashplant. It is designed to make good plants, frostier, throw nice colas, and not water down terps,

A little Background on the Mother’s.

Triangle Kush x Cookies & Cream - Super frosty TK Hybrid cut.

Alien Tech - Landrace Brought back from Afghanistan by US Soldier with a very Long Stone

SantaCruz Blue Dream/aka blue dream Haze - High THC Blue Dream with large yields and Haze experience without anxiety

SkyCuddleDoubleKush - My fav Skywalker OG cross. She is from Freeborn, Breeder Cut, Paired with Meangene’s Cherry West BX. It is possible some notes of the Red Hindu from deep in the lines may express. I am seeing some influence express in the Cherry WestBX x Cube Lines. The Red Hindu was released under Aficionado and used in both Parents Genetic lines way back.

Cherry, Cherry! (Cherry West Bx1 x Rosso Corsa) - Super Tasty Cherry, Candy, Gas Flavored cherry sativa Hybrid

Grape Stomper - GGG Breeder Cut good uplifting experience and powerful uplifting experience with large yields.

DJ Short Blueberry - My selection from some F3 Blueberry seedstock I got from Goldenseed UK in about 2008, the Mother has been with me since 2010ish. Very Blue Leaner.

Strawberry Banana - Large Framed, flavorful, and aromatic with super large trichomes

Fruity Pebbles OG - Cereal tasting Hashplant with an Alien stone

Auction rules

• Each lot will be sold to the highest bidder.

• You are bidding on each of the listed lots separately. Post lot number and your bid with USD price.

• When you post a bid, your previous bids are considered canceled. You may bid on multiple lots in one post.

• :mega: Whenever you outbid someone, please tag him/her using @ to notify him/her.

• Bidding starts at 10 USD. Minimal bid increment is 5 USD.

• Auction will end on 2023-01-16T21:59:59Z. Last accepted bid needs to be placed in the last second of an hour or earlier.
    (Note: This timestamp is presented to you in your local timezone as long as you have the correct timezone set in your profile. Hold cursor over timestamp to see time in other zones)

• :money_with_wings: Donation options include, PayPal, Bitcoin, Ether or your favorite crypto (info will be provided by @LemonadeJoe to the highest bidders).

• :package: Shipping is not included in the bid and will be added to the highest bid.

• :us: tracked shipping for $10,
    • :globe_with_meridians: rest of the world (not tracked) shipping $12.
  • These will ship from US. Seeds will be shipped after your donation is received.

30 Likes

@Kushking902
Lot 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10. 30$

10 Likes

Lot #4 $35 @Kushking902

3 Likes

Lot 8 $40 @Kushking902

2 Likes

Lot #8 - $45
@hoss8455

3 Likes

#3-$55 @kushking902

#8 -$55 @oldtimerunderground

2 Likes

@Turtle
200w (1):joy:

9 Likes

This is cool @HeadyMcDank , thanks for supporting Overgrow :pray:

12 Likes

@Kushking902

Lot #5 $35
Lot #9 $35

4 Likes

Lot #8 $65 @Turtle
Lot #5 $45 @Moka

6 Likes

Lot # 7 $35 @Kushking902

4 Likes

Lot #2 $35 @kushking902

4 Likes

Hi, I’m from EU, and cannot make bank transfer/wire to US (very expensive). I don’t have crypto. You mentioned Paypal as donation option, so my question is going that way:
How is the payment with Paypal? Did you have a payment gateway for this?.

Thanks.

3 Likes

Hey everybody,

Great work on those Bids so far! I am loving all the action… OG is Bomb!

I look forward to seeing what everybody finds in these lines!

Let’s keep it goin and Enjoy the Beans everybody! …

8 Likes

If you win an auction, you will then get paypal information on where to send the donation. I use PayPal each time.

6 Likes

Lot #9 $45 @moka
The wife gave permission for the second bid. She’s a keeper.

5 Likes

Lot #5 $55 @MonsterDrank

3 Likes

Many thanks!!
Have a nice day.

3 Likes

Lot 4 50$ @Heliosphear
Lot 8 70$ @MonsterDrank
:grin:

5 Likes