Heavenlygoos grow show

Hey everybody,

I figured I’ve been lurking here long enough to start a grow journal. So this round i have green crack x2, quantum kush, Mom gooey, Pura Vida, Blue dreams, Mazar x Black Triangle and Sour D.

March 7th 5 days or so before flower:

March 14th: 2 days into flower:

March 17th 3 days later: 5 days into flower

March 25th: 13 days into flower

Yesterday 15 days into flower:

Next round vegging as well :cowboy_hat_face:

Happy growing
HG

23 Likes

Ill tag along for the ride

1 Like

Nice lineup, indeed :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Really a nice series of pictures! Very pleasing to my old eyes. victory

2 Likes

Thanks for tagging along everybody. Im excited about all of them most are new. Mom gooey and shoreline sour I’ve smoked and both are nice keepers but just need to refill the jars lol.

And actually the veg pic i sent bottom left the thick girl(hopefully) is a sour bubble so thanks for that @DougDawson. Internode spacing is crazy tight on the bubble but i figured longer the veg and training the better.

HG

4 Likes

Very cool, I thought that structure looked familiar.

1 Like

Nice lineup, I’ll be following along.

1 Like

Quick update:

Plants are 28ish days into flower. Gonna take em
9 weeks this round. Probably later in the following grow rounds but just wanna get a nice baseline of what I’m working with.

Next round veg i have blue dreams santa cruz, Mac, Sour chem and Sour bubble. Just waiting to get the sex on sour bubble but shes(hopefully) already resinous so thats a good sign in my book.

Happy growing
HG :cowboy_hat_face:

10 Likes

How’s that shoreline smoke? =P

1 Like

@Spitfire

Lol

HG

2 Likes

Forgot to take pics of last rounds harvest but this round ive got it going on. When i get a chance ill post bud-shots of all.

This round is almost 2 weeks in. Ive got shoreline ecsd from shoreline. Mac, blue dreams and Sour chem from Mr pits and a sour bubble from BOG/Doug.

Pretty stoked about this round as its all new aside from the blue dreams and shoreline.

HG

7 Likes

Quick update plants are 28 days or so into flower.

Happy growing
HG

8 Likes

Hey everybody nothing really new, but just a few pictures for your enjoyment.

Week 5

Week 6

Gonna take the sour bubble a few more weeks. Everything else gets another month.

Thanks for stopping by
HG

10 Likes

Hey everybody plants are coming up on 8 weeks. Gonna take em another week or two. The Mac i havent really dialed in yet but next round for sure ill have her flowering up green.

HG

9 Likes

Plants are 64 days into flower. Gonna cut soon maybe a week or so, but just letting em amber up a bit.

HG

7 Likes

Nice garden HG.

2 Likes

Thanks Tejas,

Have you ever smoked sour bubble, mac, blue dreams or sour chem. If so how did you like the smoke?

Curious about the sour bubble but she looks kind of like a mild bubba kush that i have.

1 Like

I haven’t yet. Out of your list I have the BD yet to run.

1 Like

Great job! The smoke should be great!

1 Like

Its definitely worth the run. Not the strongest smoke but enough of it will put you down.
You running anything fancy?

3 Likes