Heavyweight Seeds and Monster Genetics Giveaway now live at The Vault!

Win a goodie bag with seeds and more from these 2 breeders and a Vault T Shirt.

Enter now at https://www.cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk/Cannabis-Seeds-News/heavyweight-seeds-and-monster-genetics-giveaway

10 Likes

Hope it picks number 1 lol

4 Likes

It wont, you haven’t been to the site and read the rules :wink:

Cheers for another great giveaway Goerge. These sound very interesting and would be nice to try for my nerve pain.

4 Likes

Love the vault

4 Likes

The vault is good in my books.
They have good prices and carry a spectrum of good breeders.
I’ve been planning a project and they have what I want, at the best price.
Also, prompt e-mail responses too.

Cheers
G

6 Likes

I never seem to win jack shit but what the hell, i had a go. At least they wont have to send them that far if i do win :smiley:

4 Likes

You underestimate me @Shadey I was #1 on the vaults site… Evil laugh

4 Likes

Well I guess technically I was 1st there and here :thinking:

3 Likes

Well I hope you put a link in your post to seeds you like there,or you won’t get chosen there either :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Thanks for pointing that out I definitely missed that part lol

4 Likes

Just showing me homie’s, don’t want you or everyone else who hasn’t read the rules properly from losing out on the chance. :innocent:

4 Likes

Oohhh.

Kinda just want the T shirt. Or am i just strange.

4 Likes

You have to go on the website and link your favorite strain from Heavyweight or Monster Seeds along with a comment… or you didn’t enter this giveaway.

Its easy, read the rules people, so you don’t disappoint yourselves and lose out!

3 Likes

Not trying to enter because I have so many seeds now, but I just wanted to say the Monster genetics girl scout cookies fems I won from a vault giveaway a while ago were awesome. Consistent, dank and good yielders. Great genetics!

3 Likes

Yeah you! I entered your little contests thing. It is super cool that they’re doing this period

1 Like

Not strange at all. You could always ask them to donate the beans and other stuff to another person. I don’t blame you a shirt like that would be awesome.

1 Like