Heavyweight Seeds and Monster Genetics Giveaway now live at The Vault!

Win a goodie bag with seeds and more from these 2 breeders and a Vault T Shirt.

Enter now at https://www.cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk/Cannabis-Seeds-News/heavyweight-seeds-and-monster-genetics-giveaway

10 Likes

Hope it picks number 1 lol

4 Likes

It wont, you haven’t been to the site and read the rules :wink:

Cheers for another great giveaway Goerge. These sound very interesting and would be nice to try for my nerve pain.

4 Likes

Love the vault

4 Likes

The vault is good in my books.
They have good prices and carry a spectrum of good breeders.
I’ve been planning a project and they have what I want, at the best price.
Also, prompt e-mail responses too.

Cheers
G

6 Likes

I never seem to win jack shit but what the hell, i had a go. At least they wont have to send them that far if i do win :smiley:

4 Likes

You underestimate me @Shadey I was #1 on the vaults site… Evil laugh

4 Likes

Well I guess technically I was 1st there and here :thinking:

3 Likes

Well I hope you put a link in your post to seeds you like there,or you won’t get chosen there either :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Thanks for pointing that out I definitely missed that part lol

5 Likes

Just showing me homie’s, don’t want you or everyone else who hasn’t read the rules properly from losing out on the chance. :innocent:

4 Likes

Oohhh.

Kinda just want the T shirt. Or am i just strange.

4 Likes

You have to go on the website and link your favorite strain from Heavyweight or Monster Seeds along with a comment… or you didn’t enter this giveaway.

Its easy, read the rules people, so you don’t disappoint yourselves and lose out!

3 Likes

Not trying to enter because I have so many seeds now, but I just wanted to say the Monster genetics girl scout cookies fems I won from a vault giveaway a while ago were awesome. Consistent, dank and good yielders. Great genetics!

3 Likes

Yeah you! I entered your little contests thing. It is super cool that they’re doing this period

1 Like

Not strange at all. You could always ask them to donate the beans and other stuff to another person. I don’t blame you a shirt like that would be awesome.

1 Like

@George_The_Vault George

So has a decision been made on the winner yet, it said July 9th :thinking:

3 Likes

yep the winners were announced on the 9th on the blog - https://www.cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk/Cannabis-Seeds-News/heavyweight-seeds-and-monster-genetics-giveaway

2 Likes

OK thanks, you usually stick something up on the thread, so it confused me, which isn’t difficult lol.

1 Like

hehe, no worries buddy, aye often there are separate prizes on the different platforms and ill report the winners of each platform on the respective platform but this one was just entries on our blog so just updated there

all good :slight_smile:

rumour has it there will be a new promo posted tomorrow, at least thats what Ministry of Cannabis have said… :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like