Held up in customs

Anyone else been waiting weeks for seeds? Shipped on the 25th hit the US like a week ago but still nothing. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

4 Likes

yes sir :frowning:

and mine are from the states and sitting in post office about

25 miles fro my house

and was told by one of my employee they will get here when

they get here

but that least they did not say be thankful

Dequilo

8 Likes

2 weeks and amongst other things my platinum gushers are held up and my clone light. I really need that light. It sucks usps is swamped

2 Likes

This story is pretty common right now, I refuse to chance ordering overseas for the foreseeable future.

That’s a bummer - cuts off Ace, Real Seed Company, and a bunch of other stuff I’d like to get my hands on for the vault.

4 Likes

Yep same here

I know y’all aren’t liking the wait times but if you think about it, a swamped customs is beneficial for overseas seeds orders. Less time to scrutinize individual packages, do-gooder agents are too busy to confiscate your legal flower seeds.

9 Likes

lost seeds this spring to customs and about a year ago, the year ago one they delivered the package it had no seeds in it and customs tape all over it

3 Likes

I’m just hoping it’s seasonal swamp + coronavirus and they don’t confiscate my beans. I’m ready to see what the gorilla glue hype is about.

1 Like

Yep I guess me and you are going to be growing gg. I’m interested too. I’m growing it because it’s supposed to grow pretty good outdoors other then it can produce mail flowers but I’ll look for them every day if I have too. Supposed to be knockout!

1 Like

I just had seeds mailed from the U.S to me in Canada and received a letter from Canada Health Food Inspection Agency saying the seeds had been siezed for not being in commercial labeled containers and will be destroyed as they could be diseased and a threat.First time in 30 years i have had seeds sent to me siezed.

4 Likes

And all those Chinese mistery seeds weren’t seized? icon_e_surprised|nullxnull

3 Likes

Sorry man. Iv been mailing all over the world. Italy, india, china… they get theres.
Iv mailed several people in Canada with no problem as well.
Your the first brother. I have another batch of seeds coming in and I’ll do things differently. I won’t give up till u get your gear. Even if I have to drive up there myself

9 Likes

GG and chocolope, probably gonna grow another g13 or 2, got plenty of those thanks to a hermie really good smoke.

1 Like

Whats funny is that was an elementary school project, they teach their kids about poverty and hungry kids in the US.

Source: my friend Zhang in Beijing who’s daughter is in 1st grade.

3 Likes

Hmm. Brother breed that chocolate strain…

1 Like

At least make the bottoms pregnant

1 Like

Are you kidding? labrat I also send seeds to the poor kids of the U.S.A. but I’m afraid they don’t use them correctly … passing-joint

5 Likes

Kids only smoke. They don’t grow

3 Likes

For me a kid is everyone under 40 … frech|nullxnull

6 Likes

Ha! Under 40 eh

3 Likes