Held up in customs

I’m 36. 10 char.

2 Likes

I’m in my 30s but most days I feel like I’m 60 :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I plan on crossing it with a g13 I’m gonna force to hermie.

2 Likes

Damn that’s service with a smile. Corey is quite persistent with helping others out.
Sow them seeds. :smiley:.

2 Likes

I order all kinds of plant seeds and even some living plants and have only once received the required phyto sanitary certification that is required to ship living seeds and or plant material it’s rare to have them grabbed for that but I have had some orchid seeds nabbed for that very reason. They sent them again they showed up, the one time I got a certificate was from a international supplier of cactis seed in Spain and the amount of paperwork that came with those seeds was disturbing.

5 Likes

Avoid USPS for anything right now. All they have is a bunch of excuses why my stuff has been sitting for 3 weeks now…not seeds.
I just paid 80 bucks for shipping, to avoid USPS. Screw them.
And if you haven’t noticed, not even amazon is shipping thru them now.

And when you ask if they are the same people who handles the ballots…well they just hang up on you. :joy::rofl: Which at this point, I don’t care. Every morning I call, and go thru the same thing. And finish with the same question, only to be hung up on again. Has become quite the game.

2 Likes

all shipping has gone way up, but as far as customs goes i ordered 4 times overseas in the last two years twice they caught it, there batting .500 with me, but i wouldnt doubt once your identified they put your name and address on a list, not saying they do , but think they would.

the mail service got hinky here for awhile as well, infact some one you all know was sending me seeds and i pmed him and said to wait…I would feel so bad if i dragged some one else down

1 Like

Had in item in the city since December 1st…finally moved on Sunday (12 days later). Mail is sloooooow :snail:

1 Like

Funny i just got a seed packet sent from Cali last week get to Toronto and in my mailbox in 6days…Yet one sent to me 3weeks ago gets siezed.sure is strange

1 Like

At this point I think they got got. No updates nothing. Guess I’ll order from i49 again they’re in cali so no customs bs.

I too have beans in the clutches of the man ATM… Seedsman order landed in CAN and cleared customs early Dec, 20ish days since landing, has not moved… Let seedsman know and they said please wait for full the 35 business days before they are officially DOA and require action on their behalf… FML What is business days during COVID coming into the holidays?! Good times, glad I for once bought “insurance” LOL :rofl: :joy:

2 Likes

I won some seeds on here from Barney’s Farm, and it took about 3 weeks of sitting in limbo to finally get to me once they hit the states, but they did finally get here

2 Likes

They’re from weedseedsexpress. If I dont have an update by Xmas a new orders going in somewhere stateside.

I hear you, took 20 days for my Tracked payment to get from Maine to GLG in Michigan!!! Sat in Detroit for 9 days. ALL, SS/BW, please…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray:'s

3 Likes

I am still waiting for 6 weeks for a payment to get to GLG, and I live about 70 miles away from them. I am sure it is stuck on one of the over 200 trucks in Allen Park waiting to be sorted

3 Likes

Hey brother, I have an envelope for you heading out tomorrow. I’m making this one light so I can get it through faster. I’m afraid to send a padded envelope or box, atm. I’ll pm tomorrow.

3 Likes

I have several packages caught up in the usps system. Prolly be till January before I get them

1 Like

I keep hoping my detroit customs seeds get released but after 7 months lol kinda think not

I just got some seeds the other day took 7 days to arrive but this was in the states,

I did send some seeds to Europe December 12th they just arrived so Mail is slow from the states to Europe usually takes 8 days cali to Europe

1 Like

I’m in the states too, seeds are coming from Europe though(if they come) fortunately if they’re not here in a week I can get a refund or replacement, at least that’s what the website says. I’ve got 15 more g13 seeds popping though, worst case scenario I just do a 15-20 plant sog with them, I like the strain just want some variety and I’m not fixing to veg to long with a strain I’m getting tired of. 3 weeks tops.

1 Like