Hello all, Paws is back. 🔥

Hello all, I was never leaving for good, the family got sick with this horrible covid stuff. Had to deal with some life changing things going on. And anyways I just wanted to let all my buds here know I’m back, missed you all. I hope to hear from all of you great green thumbers!

Stay kind,
Pawsfodocaws

58 Likes

It’s great to see you back buddy, you have been missed!

5 Likes

Thanks bud, I really missed you all!

5 Likes

Great to see ya back! Hope everyone came out the other side intact!

4 Likes

Everything is better than ever! Thanks bud!!!

8 Likes

Glad to see you back and good to hear all is well!

Cheers
G

5 Likes

Welcome back @Pawsfodocaws! So glad to hear you got past the Covid stuff. I lost a month to it in the summer. Here’s to better days ahead! :beers:

3 Likes

Also glad to see you back and healthy brother :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol: @Pawsfodocaws

2 Likes

Thanks everyone I’m really happy to be back check my thread in a bit for a major picture dump of apple fritter and mac1. Lumpys and caps.!! :fire:

5 Likes

Tagged ^^^^^^^^ :fire:

4 Likes

What? I wasn’t watching the clock while you were gone. :sunglasses:

8 Likes

It’s good to see your still around my friend @Heliosphear

4 Likes

WELL, Well, w-e-l-l!!! Mighty glad, as all the others have demonstrated, to have you back in the fold, Brother. Hope those “Life-changing” circumstances have somewhat stabilized. Looking forward to your Magic, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Thank you my friend, it’s nice to hear from you everything is going good now. I’m glad to back, also to hear from you! I’m starting a full run of fritter clones today. Updates to come in my thread!

4 Likes

Welcome back bud, missed your posts!

2 Likes

Hey there, thanks! Good to hear from you!

2 Likes

Aye welcome back you have been missed glad you got things sorted can’t wait to see the updates :blush:

2 Likes

Glad to see you back and hear things are better :v:

2 Likes

Thanks everyone!!!

3 Likes

Good to have you back Paws

3 Likes