Hello from new guy

Hi from Blastedrabbit
I have been on for a week or so but just got to my PC to finally post. I have been growing since 94/95 but had to take the last couple years off, now I am just waiting on papers to get my ACMPR to be fully legit, appointment is in the AM. Thru moving and dishonest friends I now have no genetics but thats ok time for some new life. I ordered Dark Horse Kings Banner so hopefully they turn out a keeper or two.
Br

5 Likes

Hi @blastedrabbit welcome to Overgrow!

Be sure to spread any wisdom you may have, with all that experience. You will be rewarded :slight_smile:

Have fun!
Jake

1 Like

Welcome aboard! Glad to have ya here and to hear what ya can contribute to make us all better growers!

1 Like

Greetings and salutations. Wish you the best in your endeavors.

2 Likes

Glad you found us, welcome and enjoy!

1 Like

Greetings fellow canadian

2 Likes

Welcome to OG and I hope you get yourself a keeper. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Welcome to OG @blastedrabbit, it’s so nice when new members introduce themselves to the community, to me it gives a sense of propriety if you know what i mean…

2 Likes

Hi Br, welcome aboard !
I just moved country so yeah, in my case no genetics, no equipment and a really different weather.
The good thing is that the previous experiences not abandon us and is easy to adapt !
This way we continue growing as persons and harvest more and more good times. <3

3 Likes

Hoping that worked out.

Welcome aboard!

99%

Welcome Bro! Glad you’re here and looking forward to the connection. Good Growin’ my brother!