Hello from Siberia

Hi all. I also decided on the thread about growing in Siberian conditions.

70 Likes

Welcome, sounds interesting.
You must have a very short growing season.

3 Likes

hi, are all genetics landraces?

2 Likes

Siberia?! My first grow documented on this website was Siberian Ruderalis !!!

Welcome to OG <3

8 Likes

Yes, Siberia, but it is big and what region were your plants from? Now I will plant plants from the Republic of Tyva, a place called Bai taiga. They are located 2800 m above sea level.

23 Likes

It probably won’t be enough to live to have all the Landrace lines))) I check it and if it’s worthy, I’ll keep it in storage.

4 Likes

Thank you my friend!!!

1 Like

As it grows I will post photos. They will be taken from a bird’s eye view

4 Likes

Friesland

85 Likes

they were sourced from this location.

That pink is absolutely amazing.

9 Likes

Yes, I have heard of this strain, but have never dealt with it. I think it’s a matter of time.

2 Likes

Heres the journal I did for her. It was very noobie and indoor ! She was a beast bro. But did not produce much smokeable flower. if any.

2 Likes

Those plants that grow in my garden are of no value to me. They only give smoke and do not give a buzz. Simply put, beautiful tops😁

3 Likes

My hybrid, Kandahar & DC cure 1:1

29 Likes

Oh they are also cbd ?! Right on

2 Likes

Yes, I have.

1 Like

Thanks to the administration of this site for creating a separate application. Since you can access this resource via VPN

8 Likes

Kandahar, it’s a pity he doesn’t have time to ripen in my latitude. But behaves well indoors!

39 Likes

Yo @Landrace_seeds ! And I thought I was out there on the edge of the World! :upside_down_face:

Man, those are beautiful buds bro! The pink pistils are electric looking! Too bad about the buzz - or lack of it. You’ll find this place is absolutely amazing and the people here are the greatest group you could ever run across. There are a ton of breeders in here that love to create new hybrids and all are very willing to share. I’d bet there are a few that would love to trade you some beans for a chance to play around with a super-fast and bulky plant like yours, especially with those pink pistils!!!

Best of luck to you and please keep posting!

:call_me_hand:

16 Likes

Thank you comrade for the kind words!!!

3 Likes