Hello from Siberia

Welcome and hello :slight_smile:

I like the kandahar

2 Likes

Thank you comrade!!! I like it myself, so far it’s the best thing I’ve ever gotten my hands on!!!

3 Likes

What a gorgeous view you’ve got. Do you prefer to grow cultivars that have no effect or is it primarily a legal concern?

9 Likes

Beautiful plants!! Hope to see more

2 Likes

From 9 years in prison to life, unfortunately!

4 Likes

Thanks comrade, there will be more photos in the fall. And also a video from my bird where I work my fields😁

1 Like

I apologize to everyone for my English))))

7 Likes

Your English is great comrade! That will be very cool to see pictures from your bird!! Seriously great idea and look forward to those. Happy grows!!

5 Likes

Your English is indeed fine

2 Likes

I’m growing Alaskan and Russian tomatoes (can’t really grow tomatoes outside), so I’m pretty sure we deal with some of the same issues. Watching! :tv:

5 Likes

If you can successfully grow in Siberia, which your photos show you are clearly able to do, you are showing just how hardy the cannabis plant really is! Awesome! Thank you!

That Friesland plant is seriously beautiful! And yes, please continue to post!

Finally, I’m going to agree with @leetdood, your English is fine. I’ll just point out that your English is far better than my nonexistent Russian. I can barely manage English.

12 Likes

Thank you comrade :handshake:
Of course I will continue as I see interest in my work!

4 Likes

Later I will send a photo of the tomatoes my granny plants😁

7 Likes

Your plants are awesome!

5 Likes

A few more photos from the 2021 archive. They’re wearing Viking & ultra early love, Nepalese, and several of my hybrids for the street.

37 Likes

Congrats on your first Post @Landrace_seeds.

Great to have a Siberian grower in the OG line-up, to bounce some of the North American versions of Siberia off of.

Right now I’m proud of a Colorado effort called Russian Tzar Bomba; reg and auto have both proven to be heavy and tasty, beyond expectation (nukeheads)

And a Big Altai Sativa Express from Kalashnikov is in my Fall line-up. Have you heard of or worked with that strain before?

Welcome, glad I read your post.
My chair is pulled up.

10 Likes

Viking & ultra early love

13 Likes

Hello comrade🤝 I have had Altai seeds for a very long time. Great fun grass from the 90s.

7 Likes

Cool resource, I like it even more than icmag)))There is a lot of interesting information here, reading people’s thoughts is very interesting.

5 Likes

Wonderful News, sad to say the seed is 5 years old… I’ll look for some back-up.

How do you say “CHEERS”?

I’m saying it!

1 Like