Hello my grow (Hemp)

Hello Green thumbs. I’m getting ready to start a new run here is some of the stuff that I have going now. GG4 and Dublin Poison. I also believe I have some grape I’ve lost the names of them overtime. Glad to be here.

13 Likes

Here is some of my stuff.

5 Likes

new light just put it up. BP4000. @LilJonB update on pictures. I don’t sgog. I use tomato stakes and bamboo. I’ll take the tent down. They are to tall. In another week or so I’ll flip the DP. I pop plants in and out. I never flower at night. I’ll so some more in a few days. Those just finished week 3 of flowering. After the cloned plants I’ll go back to seed. I am not sure if the DP are feminized.

22 Likes

@LilJonB here I am @Eagles009 @HappyGoLucky21 yes I was trying to make a journal . @LilJonB it got me on a wait. It will come around. DP. Seeds came from Maine. I had the name but the guy that brought them to me broke the vile they came in. It does have a code number on a tab. I can’t see the best. The grape I have no clue. I may not have it in the mix. I clone of everything. I don’t keep mother’s. The one in the bucket are from cropping during flower. I will put the DP in 3 gallon pots. My main plants I grow in 5 gallon buckets. I drill holes all the way around. I try to keep things simple. I prefer 100% growing organically. I can do this without a pH meter. It gets a little tuff at the end. The plants under the burp. Are :100: organic no ph up or down. Straight tap water. The others are FF and Advanced

9 Likes

Welcome @anon62804309 hope you enjoy your stay.

:seat: :popcorn: :movie_camera:

7 Likes

Hello @anon62804309, is this going to be a grow journal?

6 Likes

I look forward to seeing your durban as it goes along.

4 Likes

Awesome! I love personal invitations. Thank you very much. Looks like your off to a great start Mr. Hemp. Yeah Hemp will this be your grow journal? If so we can change the topic for you. Plus you will get a badge for starting one. Badges are cool. There like Baseball Cards! If you need any help navigating the site just let me know. I will be happy to help.
GG#4 and Dublin Poison. I’m familiar with Durban Poison. Can you educate me a little bit on the Dublin Poison strain? You have some grape kind of strain? Like Grand Daddy?
I got this tracking now. So anytime yourself or someone posts on your thread a notification will get sent to my mail box. Can’t wait to see you work your magic. They look good and happy already! Keep up the good work.

7 Likes

Welcome,all the best

3 Likes

So I got a new light. The bp 4000. Runs a little hot. I have that problem taking care of. It run as high as 550 watts instead of 400. It nice that I can turn it up if I want. I’m running it at around 440. The temp on the board cold down a lot. Not a bad light. 192 works great. Love the HLG 100r. This I’m not :100: sold on the 5x5 flower footprint they claim.

3 Likes

Looks good.

10 Likes

I’m new at all this. I’m trying to do one. I’m not sure how. Is the messaging private here? I’ll see that as an option. I’m just nervous I probably shouldn’t even be here. I just wanna make sure that this is Secure

2 Likes

Please don’t tag what I said because I will take it down soon when I feel secure

Hey Man, the PM is secure but anyone can see your normal posts. I asked if this was your journal as it is in the Basic growing info for soil section and I was going to move it for you. Don’t post what you don’t feel secure about bud, it’s all good. Everyone has different circumstances so just go with what makes you comfortable. If you want this thread moved just let me know and I will put it in the grow diary section for you.

2 Likes

I kinda didn’t know what was going on. I trusted you right from the get go. I was trying to start a grow page. I would never post anything like that. I have become friends with a few people here. I did hear about this from the grapevine. About this site. I didn’t know if I had done something wrong. you know how this stuff is

4 Likes

I’m country also my slang is terrible

2 Likes

It had me on hold I couldn’t answer right away yes I would like to do a grow page.

2 Likes

Cool. Why don’t you edit anything you don’t want in this thread out and let me know when done. I will move that thread to it’s proper location for you.

2 Likes

I tried. It will be ok can you move me please. @DougDawson

1 Like

Hello once more.

11 Likes