Hello overgrow!

I started this account because I’m about to start popping seeds and if I run into issues it would be nice to talk to people who know wtf is going on. I will document the entire first grow under lights and post upon completion. I will mostly be doing this for constructive criticism and ideas for new techniques. Peace and love grow family :v:

50 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow @Hash_hog !

4 Likes

Welcome to the club.

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @Hash_hog!

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @Hash_hog , best of luck with your run.

3 Likes

Welcome to OG, @Hash_hog! You have definitely come to the right place to get positive feedback/constructive criticism/observations, ideas for new techniques, and a whole lot more! smile1

3 Likes

Welcomr @Hash_hog. Glad you joined up. Can’t wait to see what you are going grow

3 Likes

welcome aboard. what are you gonna pop?

4 Likes

First thing will be some afghan autos. I bought them from seed supreme so we will see. I’ve got a bit of a collection going at the moment, so who knows what I will do after afghan.

14 Likes

good luck will be looking for your results.

3 Likes

Welcome man. Always in for an auto grow. Tagging along. Also, tell us about your setup.

3 Likes

Welcome to the forums, I don’t know what’s going on either but I’ll gladly sit by and root for you. Best of luck.

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @Hash_hog :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

2 Likes

@Hash_hog I was hoping you had the answers.

Welcome

3 Likes

Welcome to og hashhog

2 Likes

Welcome @Hash_hog, happy hunting

1 Like

Oh man I remember my buying from seed supreme days, grew a few cool things from em but overall wasn’t impressed with what I got from em, not for the price anyhow and had a lot of non germ issues I didn’t even get to have some of those 40 bucks for 3-5 seeds take off 🤷 sweet tooth auto didn’t auto either and had to manually flip, hopefully u find some much better outlets for genetics like I did. Pretty crazy that 3 years later and they still giving out the free og Kush and northern lights fems, surprised u didn’t get the white widow too but damn those seeds gotta be getting old and they mustve had thousands of em

7 Likes

Welcome to OG my friend, definitely found the right place here

2 Likes

I have had great luck with DC Seed Exchange plus the bonus to using them as I have always gotten great freebies as in seeds with every purchase they are also very fast very legit.

3 Likes

I’ve also bought from SeedSupreme in the past. They’re part of what I’ll be growing this year, Hopefully more than a mota of mota's mota, and I’m about 90% confident my grow last year was their seed too.

I got 100% germination rate for last year’s grow, and I’ve had 100% success from their seeds this year. The freebies are nice and they ship quickly. They are, however, far too expensive! They’re also not as exciting for me to grow. Seeds from here are far more exciting!

Keep in mind, with all the talk I am not a particularly sophisticated or experienced grower.

I’ll start popping OG seeds a little later this week.

4 Likes