Hello Overgrow

2 Likes

Oh, and

We’re all animals @highminwin

9 Likes

8 Likes

Looks like a bonsai. (HSC?) Looking forward to pics when it buds up.

1 Like

the buds are developing beautifully on that top plant. which strain is that again?

your puppy is so freakin’ adorable! all the animals look like they’re enjoying life actually. well, except maybe your cat. lol

1 Like

That’s the top gun auto from atlas seeds, thank you for the kind words

1 Like

Happy birthday to me, and onward to fathers day, I feel spoiled to have two cool days in a row like this but I’m not complaining. Just saying everybody’s gotta spoil me for 48 hrs :grin:

I love you folks.

4 Likes

awww, happy birthday @breadwinner! many blessings to you and your garden and your ducks and chickens and other assorted pets. it’s good having you around and i love all that you’ve been sharing. i hope that you have a fantastic rest of your weekend and that you’ll be celebrating in style!

1 Like

It’s time the take 2-3 clones out the middle of the the freakshow and leave one or two branches in the middle, I think. I want more clones, and I wonder if I have time to get a strong branch or two getting vertical out the center.

3 Likes
Freakshow haircut
  • Thin out middle, leave and train the strongest middle branch to reach for the sky.
  • Keep it shaped like a freak crown and defoliate a little later
  • Litfa

0 voters

I suppose if I train a branch to go up out the middle I just jumped over a dime to get a penny ha ha, but one of my favorite things is to fuck shit up. It’s the only way I’ve ever truly learned anything in my entire life other than seeking the truth from the elders. I’ll still fuck fuck that up tho just to ‘see’ haha the elders hate that lol

5 Likes

Beautiful plants! Looks great

1 Like

A little shelter from the storm

6 Likes

Nice show @breadwinner

I always wanted to grow freak show

I’ll be watching

1 Like

i like how these photos really accentuate the branch structure of this plant and its beautiful nugs. gorgeous! nice change up from your garden, which is also pretty to look at. these almost feel like a fancy photo shoot.

1 Like

I kind of try to have the picture show you as opposed to me telling you. I don’t want yall to walk away too bored lol

1 Like

Majestic as fuck

8 Likes

Dinnertime says the garden

6 Likes

5 Likes

It just blends in so well! Love that.

And those ladies are DEFINITELY majestic :seedling: :princess:

1 Like