Hello's from Golden Coast , Better late than never

Old guys always show up late to the party , “Costal Seeds” Kagyu and i “Golden Coast Genetics” decided we better join party … what did we miss? Everything i bet. lol

42 Likes

Welcome to OG brother!

We are happy to have you both on board.

Lots of good things going on here, and lots of people who will/do love your work and coastal’s too!

13 Likes

Just means you’re suuuuuuuper fashionable! :sweat_smile:

There’s a lot of banter, a whole lot of seed sharing, and mostly middle aged home growers.

It’s been a charitable & really supportive place for me for the last 6 years.

Aloha

:evergreen_tree:

17 Likes

giphy

11 Likes

Hello @GoldenCoast! Welcome to OG mate!

4 Likes

It is good to see you join the party! :partying_face:

:green_heart: :seedling:

5 Likes

Welcome @GoldenCoast awesome to see you here! Always wondered when Kagyu would find his way here. I even pushed him to on the lab many times. Cannot wait to see some content ! Much respect :facepunch:t2:

6 Likes

Glad to have you here. Coastal gets my respect.

4 Likes

Now with this thread started, it reminds me I need to make sure and pop these babies as soon as I have space in my veg area again, I currently am pretty packed but I will have room either once the current seedlings show sex or ones I move some girls into flower.

Lots of other Coastal gear I have my eyes on too.

:v:

16 Likes

Party aboard!!!

Welcome @GoldenCoast !

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @GoldenCoast!

3 Likes

Kagyu signed up on OGrow today …

6 Likes

Welcome to the OG @GoldenCoast
This is the BEST forum on the interweb, plain and simple.
There’s a very good group of folks here, no BS, arguing, or politics, just a bunch of fellow growers enjoying the plants we love. There’s also a LOT of seeds being passed around, which is a GREAT thing!!!
OverGrow The World!!!

6 Likes

Welcome to OG @GoldenCoast you are here now!
Just want to check. Did you used to have a hp13 abusive og cross?

3 Likes

Send the Welcome Wagon!

4 Likes

I gottum , :wink:

6 Likes

I just watched FCP Peter’s visit with you :joy:

Was surprised how different yours & Kagyu’s preferences are… & to hear an elder braddah talking about instagram weed strains.

Great to hear Kagyu has joined- need to give feedback on the Smugglers Choice :wink:

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

Some like lilikoi some like guava. both good ehh =). , He would love the feeback

1 Like

He does, I think these seeds are still listed on dagga garden.

I just picked up his HP13xFire OG. I’m quite excited to say the least. I also threw in a pack of Maniac Irene.

1 Like

I don’t know how I missed your response!
@Spliffwizard thank you for the direction.

1 Like