Help an OGer out

Hello anyone reading this. I recently got selected to be in a photo of the month contest on IG to win $400!! I would greatly appreciate it if anyone with an Instagram account can go like my pic. Im going to be getting a rosin press so this could help me out big time. Thanks everyone and happy growing.

Here’s the pic and the account is @groplanner

19 Likes

Got you hope ya win

4 Likes

Thank you :pray::pray: @ShiskaberrySavior much appreciated!

4 Likes

Good luck :+1::seedling:

3 Likes

Thanks @ReikoX !!!

2 Likes

Good luck my friend!

2 Likes

Thank you @ChronicMcBudz !! :pray:

1 Like

Positive…Win, you shall!!! Enjoy a Bountiful Holiday, stay EXTRA safe and, indeed, be well…mister :honeybee:

4 Likes

I tried to, (maybe I did) but I’m IG ignorant. Good luck!

5 Likes

Good luck my friend

4 Likes

Done, good luck :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks fellas @misterbee @webeblzr @Papalag @Orloff . Everyone has me feeling pretty confident right now.

3 Likes

Bump bump!!!

2 Likes

another like hope you get it…!

1 Like

Thanks man! YOU’RE MY BOY @BLUE!!

2 Likes

no dramas man… gonna be OG forever…! love your beach transplant aswell… top class… when does that close.? ill be back in the uk next week and ill get a few other friends on it too. go here like this picture.!! i well hope you get it.!

1 Like

Hey bro thanks a lot I really appreciate it @Blue . This contest ends on the 30th so im asking everyone I can to help out.

The beach transplant was from another contest a few years ago. It was a contest to plant something in public. I chose beautiful lake Tahoe. There were lots of cool entries for that one. I think the winner planted seeds in a garden for the blind lol.

2 Likes

Just liked the pic on IG. Good luck man

2 Likes

Yoo @Senor_frijoles thanks bro. And thanks again to the Overgrow community

1 Like

All done good luck :+1::four_leaf_clover:

1 Like