HELP! DOG drank Megacrop

Good to see your pooch is OK. Even more reason to grow Organically…

3 Likes

Exactly!
That was my thought as soon as I opened the bag.
I thought this is just bone meal, they’re making a fortune selling this shit.

2 Likes

I worked for Tyson fresh meats for about 6 years as a lab chemist tech where we tested bone meal and meat bone meal for different anaylsis at a beef plant I could take home about a 5 gallon bucket of the stuff homeabout every 2 weeks if I wanted did take one home and used it in the garden every year great stuff when throwing a cup down the planting hole on transplants I’d had figured with that amount compared to nurseries that that bucket would be about 75-100$ worth of material had a bought through them

3 Likes

Yeah, at least! I think the 1 lb bag I bought was almost 20 bucks! Bone meal is crucial for all of my bulbs. Unfortunately, the animals love the stuff and my dog, cat and the asshole squirrels love to dig up my bulbs looking for dead carcasses until it dilutes enough for the smell to diminish. So funny, cuz I can’t smell a damn thing even with my nose in the bag.

@Ghandisflipflop I’m pretty sure it’s the fish hydrosolate in the Megacrop that attracts them though as my dog has only had any interest in my fish based nutes.

2 Likes

really? MC is like the cheapest nutrient on the market, $50 for 20 lbs… megacrop is 9-6-17 and bone meals like 3-15-0 … i’ve never used bonemeal so i can’t comment on the smell, but megacrop just smells like “manure” (read: shit) to me

1 Like