Help! I knew I would regret it!

I’m always here : ) hit me up whenever , love to help : ) @anon20530495
Tag me when your up and running

2 Likes

2 Likes

Yea strange one plant didn’t effect it at all? Being S1’s have a little to do with it I dunno. Drained now back to straight feed and see what turns up. Slowly new growth greening and a lot on one plant two others pretty yellow yet. Thanks for reply

1 Like

Thanks! When I was draining and sucking out the trays had some fun looking stuff in there. May need a flu aroo

1 Like

10/4 that’s what I did. After thinking through all the bennies I Added I’m pretty certain it was the Silica and all the ph down I had to add to get it back in line. First time I’ve used and if again will be by folia application. Thanks for your input!

Yeah fan under canopy and one on low above all plants a box fan with even coverage. One plant didn’t skip a beat another not so bad and then progresses. I’m thinking these being S1s I’m getting a lot of variation. Thanks for the reply!

1 Like

Can’t do run off they are in trays that self water and under a Scrooge net. I did test the little reservoir that plant sits in and was okay. Thanks!

1 Like

How are they finally going? Can you share a pic? :sunglasses:

I will the pics prior didn’t really show the yellow color very well. Two are good two not so good well one pretty shitty pics coming. Reminds me I need to add to my non existent grow log.

Okay let’s try this again.

This little lady never skipped a beat.

Group photo.

Worst of the four.

That’s it first go at a scrog learned quite a bit. Girls are starting to cheez it up! So I’ve got that anyway.
30 days flower.

7 Likes

Thought I shared those to you man I love me some computer.

1 Like

Thanks for this I’ve been in and out of your thread there!

1 Like

Looks great man i just setup a scrog screen for my 1st time hoping it turns out something like yours :smiley:

1 Like

Well hot shit thanks :pray: here’s to yours not getting all burnt up by stupidity. Are you doing a grow 🪵 log that’s funny. If so let me know love to check it out!

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing, are they all the same strain? hum|nullxnull Having the same feed it is strange that they react in a different way icon_e_confused|nullxnull. I agree with the Phosphorus deficiency, at least in that one … beer3|nullxnull

Captura

1 Like

Yes all same strain but S1’s all being fed same through Rez in Autopot system so only think I can think of is possible top water but that would fuck everything up. I could feed xtra in the tray I suppose.

Upon what ReikoX said about the AGSIL16H I wonder if it can be Potassium excess, yellow leaves on top and rusty spots … hum|nullxnull

Didn’t think this would be a big factor but the two that are doing okay for now are the two that have a airating cone in the bottom of pot for root development.

2 Likes