Help identify beans

I got these in the mail I know they came from here I just don’t know who there was no return address and they reused somebody else’s card…lol … so all I have is this picture of the flip does anybody know what strain it is lineage … who it came from so I can give thanks… Please help thank you…:green_heart::green_heart::+1::+1:

7 Likes

I do recognize the writing but yeah, that’s probably not helpful a’tall. :joy:

3 Likes

“Something” × Blue Dream?
What’s GS?
My search game is weak on this one…

1 Like

Could be Grape Stomper or Girl Scout Cookies shorthand

4 Likes

My guess too, i would think Grape Stomper but then again they could have labeled Girl Scout Cookies as GS rather than GSC.

3 Likes

Let’s bet : GS (Juice) x Black Domina. Make sense in term of hybrid ^^

3 Likes

I think the second part of the cross is …Black Domina… Thanks guys for chiming in…

@Hashpants … Gorilla Sherbert x Black Domina … Is this from you ?

2 Likes

Yes , It’s Tillamook Strawberry Desiel x GG4 x Sunset Sherbet hit with Tillamook x Black Domina pollen.

20 Likes

Thank you :pray: @Hashpants

5 Likes

Nothing makes sense to me anymore when it comes to crosses🤣I love Black Domina, had Black Diesel and it was killer with candy like terps!

5 Likes

When i saw how it was packaged and the hand writing my first thought was “That could be a few people here” BackyardBoogie420 was my first thought because i have gotten seeds sent the same way with similar handwriting🤣

3 Likes

It is sort of a mutt mix. I’m reluctant to give those out because of the long lineage. Those and a couple others are all I have to give until croptober.

7 Likes

I don’t blame you one bit and appreciate you giving it out to begin with. It’s a really nice cross of newer/old school genes, i imagine the terps are gassy/candy like.

3 Likes

Yes but excellent prodigy​:+1::+1:

3 Likes

Yes, even though I had limited communication with him ,I know he hunted all of his phenos to make crosses. Mark is not a seed seller , he was running a facility in AK for 30 years. My seeds were given to me from a mutual friend. The Tillamook x HP91 were very uniform , and well structured like all his stuff.

9 Likes

I’m going to get HP a label maker for Christmas. Or a full time seed secretary :grin:

5 Likes

Nice, unless it’s hunted and properly selected you’re not a breeder and just a chucker!Ak is a nice one with a lot of potential, i only have smoked it once back in the day and never grown it.

2 Likes

The terps on the TxGg4xSS were really sweet musty weed with a rotten bit near the end. The Tx BD has a strong citrus cleaner type edge that makes the buds distinctive even when we had some mixed up.

3 Likes

Sounds killer, i love any foul terps and have a few alpha skunk vomit seeds i’m hunting.I can defiantly see it being distinctive and see the Tillamook x HP91 being a centerline!

4 Likes

The Tillamook was his center . The T x Hp91 was another cross . I showed it for the uniformity of his seedlings.

Picture is is a couple Shiva Skunk x Forum Cookie seedlings are very uniform. Definitely gonna try to make fem seeds from these. Stinks in veg already.

7 Likes