Help me find problem

Hello guys can anyone help me find the problem
I think its k deficiency

5 Likes

Here is a link where there is some explaining about that Bladproblemen wietplant - Gele of omkrullende bladeren? hope this wil help :+1:

2 Likes

Agree with Potassium, but there might be also thrips … beer3|nullxnull

5 Likes

I THINK THIS IS A GONE PROBLEM ABOUT THRIPS BCS I HAVE DONE 2 SPRAYS FOR SPIDERS AND THRIPS LAST WEEK.
LAST NIGHT I MADE A WATERING WITH LIGHT POTASIUM .
HOPE IT WORK (SOME PEOPLE DONT ADVICE ME TO USE POTASIUM FERTILIZER IN VEG STAGE IDK WHy.

3 Likes

Do you think it may be a nutrient burn

1 Like

Yes but it can olso sometimes mean to much so trace back the steps is best to find the problem

2 Likes

There is not enough information to diagnose the problem. The more information you give us, the better we can help.

What does the rest of the plant look like? How old is the plant? When did it start? Indoor or outdoor? What soil/medium are they in? Temperatures? Humidity? You feeding nutrients? What brand? EC, pH? How often and how much do you water?

10 Likes

Every bit of this…

Looking at a single leaf with no info doesn’t help you find out what’s wrong nor us to be able to help … can say it looks like this or that, but can’t be positive.

As far as spraying for bugs, a good ipm is the way to go, but if you had a good infestation don’t be expecting that it got sprayed twice so it’ll be completely ok… More have to worry about eggs in your soil and on your plant, since they’ll hatch for weeks depending on the infestation

7 Likes

There are different reasons that that happens

1 Like

Outdoor
Plant is in preflower stage
Soil ph 6
I use not branded fertilizers
Watering is ok
Temp a litle high 32/33 the highest in day
I have used clasic nitrate & phosphorus both a little (not used potasium)
Plant is topped and trained… so in my opinion might be potasium deficiency/ heat stress / stres from training or magnesium deficiency
(Today burned tips are going upward)
My englisht is bad so sorry if i have made a mistake.

3 Likes

Outdoor
Plant is in preflower stage
Soil ph 6
I use not branded fertilizers
Watering is ok
Temp a litle high 32/33 the highest in day
I have used clasic nitrate & phosphorus both a little (not used potasium)
Plant is topped and trained… so in my opinion might be potasium deficiency/ heat stress / stres from training or magnesium deficiency
(Today burned tips are going upward)
My English is bad so sorry if i have made a mistake.

1 Like

If it is just the lower leaves that is normal and I wouldn’t worry too much. Focus on the newest leaves and buds.

Maybe a little bit of heat stress, but 33°C isn’t too bad.

3 Likes

I personally dont think the issue looks that bad. I agree with slight heat stress but it doesn’t look like something to worry about less so as it’s localised to the lower portion of the plant. I think if he watered more often the issue would go away. :v::+1:
@Miku it’s a plant. Water and let it grow buddy :+1:
Edit - heat stress when you should worry. Only reason I’ve not stripped the leafs is they are over ripe and I’ve not got time to Chop them till Sunday :roll_eyes:

6 Likes

When in doubt: LITFA

(Leave It The Fuck Alone)

2 Likes

Its gonig worst

Its going worst and upper leaves are bad today

1 Like

I’d suggest repotting the plant careful not to compact the roots (don’t cringe, root trimming :upside_down_face:)…might want to try dwc. I bet you have a heavy perlite mix and you are moving the pot around alot.

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

yes i am moving it a lot with sunlight and there is perilit it is bad ?

1 Like

hey tell me more for bti

1 Like

Sorry, what I was looking at this pic from esrgood4u when I wrote that about overwatering and fungus gnats. I dont see much problem with your plant

1 Like