Help me locate Roy.G.Biv

So I have posted this before but to no avail so here I go again

Anyone holding onto any seeds that contain genetics enabling them to produce purple/pink/red buds ? Not leafs actual buds !? :crazy_face:
Have some trades to offer up
Thanks !

7 Likes

Those ylly have a pure red pheno somewhere in the seeds!

2 Likes

If you are looking for pretty buds and don’t care about the smoke give 420 fast buds autos a look. Crazy pretty plants. Smoke sucked though.

Or if this is potentially colorful enough for ya. Shoot me a pm.

3 Likes

Tricoma gold genetics
I have a couple of their other stains strawberry truffle and something else

1 Like

These r some autos I grew pretty cool but I want the nugs to be that color the whole way through

3 Likes

I know man I’m gonna be able to play where’s Waldo one day …this spring Hopefully I hit it on a five pop :crazy_face:

1 Like

Something like this? :wink:

3 Likes

Mhmmmmmm lmao

1 Like

That’s some fast buds blackberry I grew about a year ago. Tiny pretty plant. Doesn’t get me high.

1 Like

Eagle berry for the win

3 Likes

Sadly I feel that about a lot of autossorry you were talking about “fast buds” I mean yeah a buzz but not stoneddd

1 Like

Is that the name of a strain? Uhh that was definitely meant to be the name of something I make. That must be a mistake :yum:

Roy g biv= red orange yellow green blue indigo vilot. All colors of the rainbow

2 Likes

Ding ding ding !

Well shit. Put that up there. Not down here!

I figured it was all part of putting two and two together lol …I’ve already lost hope on finding it lmao

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.