Help me what to use

How to kill this little mff

3 Likes

id just smash him under my foot :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Cool what you do when you have 10,000 plants infected?

2 Likes

Neem oil. I can see it being expensive if you’ve got 10.000 plants effected

1 Like

Use BT on your plants.

6 Likes

This will work too … beer3|nullxnull

Btk Spray - Amazon.com Amazon.com : btk spray

9 Likes

Morning and Evening to You @George.
Always ready for the “Damn-it” alert and it is a comforting thing Bro lol …

Have a great week G

2 Likes

i’d figure out what eats those and get a few thousand. but make sure they won’t make it worse.

Ya gonna have to second the bacillius thurgenesens (if I spelled that right) just a bacteria that eats away at their stomach and kills em. Ur best option aside from just accepting the damage

2 Likes

I think this will make buds darker

Can you find me a product with this?

1 Like

Howdy @Miku, and not to speak for @AzSeaindooin420 to who you originally asked the question, there is a product I’ve heard of that contains bacillus thuringiensis as an active ingredient at approximately 8% if it’s volume. The product is called Microbe-Lift BMC and is advertised to control mosquito larvae. I believe BT and BTi target the worm/larvae stage of these developing organisms.

Just seeing the recent comment regarding methonyl 90 and the claims of toxicity are worrying. What about methonyl would be the best? I’m unfamiliar with the product but a quick armchair research has me thinking it’s some nasty dangerous stuff. The claims of toxicity to fish and aquatic invertebrates along with EPA grouping it as category 1 toxicity seem worse than the damage caterpillars can do.

The Microbe-Lift says it has no toxicity to fish and no toxicity to non-target invertebrates. My accumulated knowledge in this area is novice and will have bias of ignorance, even still I hope these comments are helpful to others. Much love

1 Like

https://www.amazon.com/Monterey-Bt-Concentrate/dp/B01N6QSB3X/ref=asc_df_B01N6QSB3X/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=563634847357&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=13183773181957619440&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=m&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9030795&hvtargid=pla-1645066771660&psc=1&gclid=CjwKCAjwjOunBhB4EiwA94JWsPz0oj_VwAh6puHwleBHU2yxFb-I4goi-6JxVyEcTOjVAivxsBvYGxoCdeQQAvD_BwE

This is the brand I usually see in lawn and garden at home depot and Lowe’s

It’s a concentrate that if my memory is correct u use 1oz per 1 gallon of water in a spray bottle and foliar it all and within a couple days the caterpillars start disappearing

Here’s the info on it and is considered non toxic and organic

3 Likes

Is the best in killing that worm
Some friend’ suggested me that but i didnt know it was toxic.

They come out in the early evening and that is when you can pull them off and relocate them.

What @Sbeanonnamellow notes, Microbe-Lift BMC would be something to try. It is very concentrated and a small amount will go a long way. Or what @AzSeaindooin420 suggests.

For such a large number of plants probably a powered sprayer/fogger … deck yourself out in PPE.

This is safer than some of the alternatives and would be a good first assault. Worms are a much better problem to have to deal with than some of the even more destructive pests.

3 Likes

BTk is for Caterpillars BTi is for fungus gnats.